Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Drugs on the job

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Has anyone got any drug related jobs??? (except the obvious one - dealer!) :rolleyes:

I work in a cushion factory, so it would be pretty good for monging out!! ;)

Comments

• Options
    Not a drug related job, but I used to have to get stoned when I was waitressing at the Royal Regatta. I needed drugs just to put up with the people!
  • Options
    Yer im a full time clubber, the odd 1 or 2 people in that industry take drugs :p;):D
  • Options
    i'm glad to say that i dont have a drug related job, or else i'd be doing them drugs constantly. The job i have helps me keep a grip on reality. I think it's a good thing that i have to wake up in d mornings to go to my desk job where i'm surrounded with 'normal' people who are settled down..if ya know what i mean. If it wozn't for my 'serious' job which kinda keeps me together i'm pretty sure i'd be all over the place.

My boyfriend, he doesn't work at the moment and he's constantly thinking about doing drugs every second of the day. I tell him it's because he's bored and an idle mind is a devils workshop. Should he get off his ass and get a decent serious job during the day maybe it'll keep his mind off doing drugs all the time....