Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Spinal Problems (I think!)

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
First time I've been in this forum!! Hmmm.....not bad!! ;)

Anyway...I was pissed out of my face the other weekend and me and my mates went on a bouncy castle ;) and my mate jumped on my head...I had a bad neck for about a week and I could hardly move it and just the other day the back of my head started to hurt (the neck pain has gone now, but the head still hurts) It hurts when I touch it and it hurts when I shivver (sp?) or if I get shivvers down my spine! Do you think I have a trapped nerve or something, or maybe have I damaged the top of my spine??? Any help would be great cos it hurts!!! and I haven't got time to go to the doctors till next week! :mad:

I was wondering if anyone else has had any similar problems??? :confused:

Comments

• Options
    hmmm, that's a tough one, if you do have a trapped nerve it will be VERY VERY painful, not just a little, the best bet is to wait for the week and see your doctor...
  • Options
    If you're in a lot of pain, get an emergency appointment with the doctor, or even go to casualty.

It could be a problem with bruising, bones, muscles, ligaments, nerves, or a combination of any of the above. You need to get it looked at - backs and spines are very precious things and need to be protected. If you need treatment (eg physiotherapy) it's better to get on the waiting list sooner rather than later.

Hope you feel better soon :)
  • Options
    Thanks for your help...I should have gone to the doctors sooner, but I just haven't had the time - with college work!! :(

I'm going to the doctors on monday, so I'll tell you how it goes! Cheers! :)