Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

my boyfriend never gets a full erection when we have sex/do foreplay

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
IT'S ALWAYS SEMI. :(

could it be me? that he's not turned on by me? he always tells me that i'm sexy and that he loves my body.. but i dunno..

he had 1 relationship before me, it lasted over a year and he had sex with her like 3 times a day pretty much the whole time he was with her..

could that be the cause? maybe he's worn out? is it even possible to be worn out from too much sex?

:confused:

Comments

• Options
    This is a very sensitive subject for men, and keep in mind that what he tells you about previous relationships might not be altogether true..

If he tells you you're sexy and that he loves your body, believe him. He wouldn't keep trying if he didn't.

How many times have you tried? Can he get a full erection in general (ie, when masturbating)?
  • Options
    TintedLens wrote: »
    This is a very sensitive subject for men, and keep in mind that what he tells you about previous relationships might not be altogether true..

If he tells you you're sexy and that he loves your body, believe him. He wouldn't keep trying if he didn't.

How many times have you tried? Can he get a full erection in general (ie, when masturbating)?

he sometimes gets a full erection when he masturbates and i know for sure he isn't lying about his past relationship. and we have sex anyway even if it's just on semi
  • Options
    Is he well endowed, say 8 inches or more ? Men with large cocks can have trouble get full, hard erection.

Have you thought of using a cockring ? or maybe even something like a tie, piece of rope (make sure it's a natural fibre like cotton not synthetic).

Tie it around the base his cock with his balls in front of the rope, from his perspective then tie it tight as he is comfortable with. Tie it with an easy knot so if it gets uncomfrtable he can release it easily. The blood pumping up his cock comes from an artery, so it will have a lot of pressur and be able to get past the rope, the blood coming back from his cock will be in a vein so will have a lot less pressure thus causing it to drain away slower increasing the ammount of blood in his cock. Simples.

Footnote - If he has 8 inches or more can i have his phone number :D
  • Options
    RubberSkin wrote: »
    Footnote - If he has 8 inches or more can i have his phone number :D

:d :d :d
  • Options
    Have you considered that he may have some kind of fetish.
    Some men become so hooked on something that they are unable to get fully erect without the stimulation of their particular fetish.
  • Options
    Have you talked to him about it?
  • Options
    Have you talked to him about it?

Youll have to tread carefully though, hes obviously aware of it but may find it hard to talk to you about, he may not know why its like it is either, also things may not of been any differant when he was with his ex no matter how many times a day (3 a day :eek: ).

But Thunderstrucks right, if you want a long happy relationship it will need to be spoke of if its going to be a problem with you? is it a big problem though?
  • Options
    Well my problem is that he's got fullerection but he doesn't feel like it. I am a sexy girl as everyone considers and i know that I look good in shape and personality, you can't even imagine, not that I'm talkin about myself, but can you tell me why he doesn't have the desire to sleep with me except like once a onth or even two months. Is it me? Am I not sexy anymore?