Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Excitement - New Releases

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
The next few weeks is bringing new albums from:

Iron Maiden
Weezer
Street Sweeper Social Club
Disturbed
Manic Street Preachers

:hyper:

So what new stuff, on it's way, is exciting you?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    I know it sounds really sad, but being a Disney person, I'm waiting for the blu-ray release of the 3rd Tinkerbell film. Called The Great Fairy Rescue. I really like Silvermist (2nd picture in my avatar), and I heard that she's in it much more than she was in the 2nd film.
  • Options
    Oh, plus Kings Of Leon.

I'm gonna be so fucking skint.
  • Options
    Monserrat wrote: »
    I know it sounds really sad, but being a Disney person, I'm waiting for the blu-ray release of the 3rd Tinkerbell film. Called The Great Fairy Rescue. I really like Silvermist (2nd picture in my avatar), and I heard that she's in it much more than she was in the 2nd film.

I know all about it. My 3-y-o daughter has spotted it and is already doing the whole doe-y eyes thing at me.
  • Options
    now77

:yes:

i collect those compilations and have most of them up from 35.

well i have now1 but that's boring stuff.

:lol:

apart from that, not really too sure.

guess i'll just buy something as and when it apeals to me.

:yeees:

hardly keep up with what's out and what's not unless i'm looking at that time for a new album to buy on that day
  • Options
    *remembers Now 1 (or as it was called the Now... That's What I Call Music)*
  • Options
    I just can't wait for the new kings of leon! :hyper: can't believe they've managed to produce so many albums in such a short time really.

Oh, and new Harry Potter film! November isn't it? Or sometime before christmas.
  • Options
    Ahhh, the Now albums! I started at Now 27, which was the beginning of my era. The end of my era was Now 35 but I carried on collecting every single one until last year when I lost my job. When I do get a job, (if I ever do), I'll pick up the missing latest 3 or 4 for a few quid each off eBay.
  • Options
    Ahhh, the Now albums! I started at Now 27, which was the beginning of my era. The end of my era was Now 35 but I carried on collecting every single one until last year when I lost my job. When I do get a job, (if I ever do), I'll pick up the missing latest 3 or 4 for a few quid each off eBay.

i need to fill the gaps in my collection also.

:cool:

i remember listening to now 26, when i went to camp it was the only cd someone had in 1 of the tents.

:lol:

but i do think a bit of ebay shopping is in order.

:yes:
  • Options
    THE SCRIPTS SECOND ALBUMS COMMING OUT NEXT MONTH:d

You may not be loving them, but I am and I CANNOT WAIT!
  • Options
    @ Avatar of Agony, someone lent me Now 26 on tape and I really liked that one. Because it was before my time (only just), I listened to it a couple of years later. Gotta say Avatar - I love your user name :thumb:
  • Options
    @ Avatar of Agony, someone lent me Now 26 on tape and I really liked that one. Because it was before my time (only just), I listened to it a couple of years later. Gotta say Avatar - I love your user name :thumb:

:cool:

i havon't used this username in forever.

:heart:

i'm glad you like it.

and as for the now 26 tape, the only now i really had on tape was 35, but when cds came out i bought it on cd.