Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

do friends not matter to some people?. really!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
this is what i've just had to put up with on msn.

an administrator of a website i am on (and someone i've been friends with for ages) just messaged me saying he closed his website and it's all your fault. now i'm not going to want to know you, bye. i was just a member on that site, with over 800 posts and i was doing all i could for that website.. it's not my fault it failed!

:no: :(

now he says he wants to convince everyone that i'm a total faliure.

seriously, some people are so.. how should we say... obsessed with losing friends?

sheesh!

anyway sorry guys, just had to let it out.

Comments

• Options
    Hello,
    I have had the same problem it was through a web's site a free site people can make as I was really angry with her I had said to her,
    "Your site was bitchy shit anyway" she closed her site down before I said that I lost several mates and got blamed by several people. So I complained it took me ages to get the site back but in the end I did x
  • Options
    *Alarna* wrote: »
    Hello,
    I have had the same problem it was through a web's site a free site people can make as I was really angry with her I had said to her,
    "Your site was bitchy shit anyway" she closed her site down before I said that I lost several mates and got blamed by several people. So I complained it took me ages to get the site back but in the end I did x

that's cool you got the website back.
  • Options
    Erm...

1 A real friend wouldn't act like this.

2 On what basis does he says it's your fault anyway?
  • Options
    MoK wrote: »
    Erm...

1 A real friend wouldn't act like this.

2 On what basis does he says it's your fault anyway?

well..

1: 800 posts was not enough (which i think is just stupid!)

2. for not getting the site up to the 1000 member mark (again, another poor excuse)

and 3 because i didon't know much about html.

so there we go, all the blame's on me for his site closing.
  • Options
    well..

1: 800 posts was not enough (which i think is just stupid!)

2. for not getting the site up to the 1000 member mark (again, another poor excuse)

and 3 because i didon't know much about html.

so there we go, all the blame's on me for his site closing.

They can't blame you for that unless there half brain dead x
  • Options
    *Alarna* wrote: »
    They can't blame you for that unless there half brain dead x

i think the reason they did it was to try and make me feel guilty.

didon't work though
  • Options
    Oh man

I knew a guy like this. Just loved to lose friends. He spread lies about people and all sorts (wont go into it lol). In the end I just cut him lose as it was too much drama. Was a real evil person. I dont get people who go out of their way to make others dislike one person.
  • Options
    Weak minded people can never accept their own mistakes and will always blame others when things they should have been taking care of go wrong.
  • Options
    i went to uni for 3 years and made friends andl ived with people who i believed i could count on and trust. 4 years later with the kind of people that they turned themselves out to be i just think some people are fake and do things out of oure greed just to upset people and get their own way. they just cast you aside and it is hurtful but you have to try and move on and forget them which is hard but worth it in the long term.
  • Options
    i went to uni for 3 years and made friends andl ived with people who i believed i could count on and trust. 4 years later with the kind of people that they turned themselves out to be i just think some people are fake and do things out of oure greed just to upset people and get their own way. they just cast you aside and it is hurtful but you have to try and move on and forget them which is hard but worth it in the long term.

yeah i agree.

and to add to that, have you ever noticed how some people push you away because they think they can do it on there own, but then they want you to come back and help them?

:no:

i think those type of people need to look after what they do have before trying to mess around with the friendship.

:no: :no: