Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Not sure what to do at the mo...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Sorry to post this as I know it's a little trite.

I have been with my guy for 8 months now and things have been wonderful (we both live in a shared house in seperate rooms). Lately he is always grumpy and tired, not in the mood for me at all. I have had alot of bad experiences with relationships in the past causing me to blame myself for causing problems and this is making me wonder if I am creating the problem or not. Occasionaly he will snap at me when I am being happy and joking around and get worse when I am kind and funny to him to cheer him up. He blames his mood (of course he is human and everyone has moods, myself included) in tiredness but hes at home all day everyday! He never leaves his bed/computer... He just cant be bothered to make the effort it seems. He often rejects me for sex which makes me sad too.

I can cope with these things mostly as they arent huge huge issues but when I do raise concerns with him he is open about his feelings though he can upset me at times. He can act awkward and find it hard to talk to me so he gives up and will go back to his computer game and leave to me be sad alone (I will usually leave as I feel my presence is annoying him and we have nothing left to say). He is very caring and kind and attentive quite alot of the time however. Hes not all bad! Though when I come to my room it will be like I dont exist 'out of sight out of mind' and I can hear him talking with the other housemate like he feels fine and completely forgetting about me. I'm not sure what to do.

I like him alot but its making me sad and I dont feel like I need this pressure at this moment in my life (after recovering from a few searious issues that took a long time to sort out). I dont know how to handle this situation living in the same house as him (moving is not an option) and caring for him the way I do. I know it was dumb to start something with some one I live with I just dont know what to do! Maybe I ought to break it off with him but he will go very cold and distant and I feel like I will lose him. I am not close to anyone and have no friends here in this city yet.

Comments

• Options
    Well

Sorry to post this, I think I was mostly venting if anything. No one else to talk to you know :)
  • Options
    patience wrote: »
    Sorry to post this, I think I was mostly venting if anything. No one else to talk to you know :)
    Oh, well were always here to talk to you weather it be a rant or something I will reply to your topic later if I don't forget x
    *hug*
    Take care

Xx
  • Options
    Cheers...

Cheers man I didnt think you guys would mind me having a little rant on here once in a while xD
  • Options
    course not! *HUGS*