Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Chat Tonight: 8 until 10 PM

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello. Tonight’s Funkayassmoonwalk chat will be open by 8 PM until after 10 PM. It is a general chat, where you can discuss your personal problems. So if you’re having relationship problems, having problems with your parents, feeling depressed, uncomfortable about your appearance, want help to get off drugs, or have a different problem, you can receive help in the Funkayassmoonwalk chat.

You don’t have to discuss personal problems. You can discuss anything, including but not limited to: Big Brother, the Adult Season on BBC Three, other television, the return of the football season, England verses Pakistan, the news, and this week’s new music releases.

So if you don’t mind people thinking you should cut your hair, if you don’t mind people picking on the clothes you wear, or if you do mind, enter the Funkayassmoonwalk chat by clicking on this link when it opens.

Comments

• Options
    I shall hopefully be there at 9-10 for a hour see you there all
    Xx
  • Options
    i probably won't be there :(
  • Options
    The Funkayassmoonwalk chat has opened. GET CHATTING.
  • Options
    Sorry everyonne for the way i had acted in chat x :crying:
    I guess I was just streesed a bit I needed to do abit of my studies and revisition to cheeree me up sorry x