Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Chat Chat Chat!! tonight 7-9pm

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello

Just a little message to let you know that I will be running chat tonight for all of you lovely people from 7 until 9pm :)

This is just a general chat, so as always anything goes, but today I'm feeling in a bit of a dreamy mood so I was also wondering... what have you been dreaming about lately? Any wonderful dreams that you didn't want to wake up from? or any nightmares that left you clinging to your bedsheets? I want to know!

Alternatively, what are your life dreams? what is your dream career? what would be your dream holiday???? and most importantly, how are you going to make these dreams come true? or if you have had a dream that has come true come along and let us know!

So come and join Chloe's Dreamy Sunday Chat tonight at 7pm at http://www.thesite.org/community/thesocial/chat and maybe we can get those dreams one step closer to becoming a reality! You never know! :)

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Let the chatting commence!!

It's open guys, come on in! :d