Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Late deals tips

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Hey,
I'm hoping to book a cheap late deal end of sept with my boyf and wanted to some tips of what was the best thing to do/travel agents to go to/websites to book on.
I have never done this before but when i look on some travel sites late deals don't seem that cheap yet you hear of people getting them. So I want to know how!

Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
  • Options

When I click on last second deals it all looks normal-expensive prices. Unless I'm doing something wrong?
  • Options
    i went to gran canaria at the end of march for £167, we booked it the week before on teletext holidays website. sometimes they dont get really cheap until you literally book them a couple of days/a week before but then you're also running the risk of there not being anywhere that you fancy, so its a bit of a gamble really.xx
  • Options
    Yeah, teletext website is the cheapest I've seen for late deals, however a lot of the really cheap ones don't include e.g. airport transfers so make sure you check everything thoroughly to avoid nasty surprises! Good luck :)
  • Options
    FireFly85 wrote: »
    Yeah, teletext website is the cheapest I've seen for late deals, however a lot of the really cheap ones don't include e.g. airport transfers so make sure you check everything thoroughly to avoid nasty surprises! Good luck :)

I second that :thumb: