Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

weed weed weed weed

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hurrah for weed. Stoned 4 tha 1st time in 2 weeks (last time now 4 yonks so hurrah).

Haands up who loves WEED! My hand is waving man. Cheers to my m8 Mr M P (he ain't no polititian man, don't worry!!!!)

mmmmmmmm, weed.

Ooh, i'm watching the Simpsons. How cool is life?

Laa dee dah dee dah. I think i'm gonna go eat some marshmellows, or drink lemonade with toast (i think that one).

Ra ra ra

Comments

• Options
    nice 1

im zonked too m8, been chatting bollox all night, been bouncing round my room like a loony, yes my son! your heard me talking absolute crud about some thing called a modified duck with the new air con and power steering and its beastly 3.2 engine, no one can beat the power of a duck,

bring it onnnnn
  • Options
    I was smoking a lot on saturday night and me and my mates were talking loads of shit all night. I remember we talked about how spiderman can climb over buildings after buildings. Then we developed a lot of theories,we all thought we were great scientists :)
  • Options
    it just gives me the giggles BIG time. my mate used to laugh at the stupidest of things when she first started smoking it, but now shes used to it so im the only idiot whos laughing there head off while everyone else is just chilled.

my mate thought her feet were talking to her once after she'd been smoking. we were in a club and she was wearing uncomfortable, high heeled shoes. she saat down and put her feet up, then she thought they were talking to her, saying how could you put us through this pain, these shoes are awful and we dont deserve it!:D
  • Options
    sunday night woz the worse, i neva usually whitey on anything, not even on pills, but me and me m8 had no papers left so we decided to have a couple of pure cones on the bong, so we did it, i got home l8r that night and the effects where like acid, i wozent in a good mood so i guess i went on a bad trip, it woz feckin orrible, i woz led in bed at 3 trying to get to sleep, i woz pale as fuck, feeling sick, dizzy, and i kept seeing things coming after me, i kept thinking my eye woz falling out my socket, and things where crawling up me in bed, like insects, at 1 point i looked at the tribal tattoo on my arm, and it looked asif it woz crawling up and coming to bite me! i woz scared shitless,lol, neva smoking it pure on a bong again in a hurry!! guess it woz an experience tho :rolleyes:
  • Options
    I giggle sooooo much when I'm not stoned, you can imagine what I'm like when I've had a couple of J's... I've never laughed so much in my life when i came back from Amsterdam.
    My friend had a whitey and i couldn't help laughing at her - evil I know, but I was stoned and it was funny at the time.

I got home in the early hours of the morning, my mum was sat watching telly, rather drunk on wine. She started blabbing on about the legalisation of cannabis, and how it should be... etc. (well you can carry a certain about of gms over here).

My mum is such a ditzy old git, she's like a younger version of my nan, so we thought 'hey it would be hilarious if we could see her stoned'. Since she was going on about cannabis, we thought 'hey wait a minute... mum... would you smoke if we told you we had some?'. She said 'hell yeah!'

I got out the shit, and rolled the biggest reefer which took me about 10 minutes, and I'm a pretty good roller. I was well impressed, handed it to my mum, and she smoked the WHOLE FUCKING THING to herself!

We were sat there like 'errr.... mum... you know, can we have some??'. Anyways, she hogged it all to herself.
    Then something came up on tv which was so unfunny, and she burst out laughing, and didn't stop. She was falling off her chair in laughter, and to see my mum like that was the funniest thing in the world.

Anyways, we all went to bed eventually, and i got up to go to the toilet at some point, went downstairs to find my mum laying on the floor still laughing.

Sorry, random. It was the most hilarious night of my life. Remind me to pop over to A'dam again sometime. With my mummy. heh...