Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Lsa?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
My area is totally dry of acid but I got a mate who sez he can get me LSA which is from Morning Glory seeds and pretty much the same (so he sez). Is this stuff any good?:confused:

Comments

• Options
    i want acid as well, the whole fuckin country is running dry :mad:
  • Options
    Originally posted by ebb

Me too :( :mad:
  • Options
    late 60s early seventies everyone was going on about morning glory seed ..especialy the sanfrancisco hippy scene. supposed to be wonderfull but i never had any.
    what always come's to mind for me with these nice little plant alternatives is...if they are any good and there FREE...how come they never caught on ?
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    I know some traveller type people I know who do them a fair bit, think they're wicked, but when I tried them they made me sick and although had an effect, it wasn't anything compared to acid.

The best alternatives to LSD are DMT and Shrooms.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Originally posted by ebb
    Speak for yourself. :p

Shame I don't really take the stuff really...
  • Options
    LSA is the precursor to LSD, it's kindof similar but definitely less intense and fairly light on visuals, you also need much more by weight.

smoking weed whilst on LSA is craaazy, it gives the trip a boost on all levels, including visuals.

it can make you feel a little strange for a few days after, especially if you smoke any more weed. I'm sure that both LSA and especially LSD qualitively change the nature of a subsequent weed buzz (for days, weeks, months, even years afterwards), it becomes more psychedelic (probably due to some form of cross-tolerance).

LSA is also decent platform for synergism with other psychedelics mescaline, weed, DMT and psilocybin spring to mind.

It's a fairly mild trip but one worth taking, mild enough to not need a sitter, which is nice.

Morning glory seeds are really the hard way of getting your hands on LSA - Hawaain baby woodrose seeds have about 10x as much LSA as morning glories, just don't eat the orange fuzz on baby woodrose seeds, it's poisonous.
  • Options
    From all reports I've read and heard from mates who've done LSA it is a poor replacement for lsd proper with too many side effects to be worth using.
    Someone mentioned that dmt would make a good replacement for lsd. Hmmm, have you done it?
    They are quite different in strengh!
    Shrooms I would aggree with though, to me they're just better than acid in all ways.