Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Hazards

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
has anyone tried hazards?? the ! in a triangle, yellow, no split, i bought 10 on friday for gg, dropped 1 and wow! it woz really euphoric ! best pill iv had in ages! still dont beat the triangle mitzy tho :D

Comments

• Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Re: Hazards
    Originally posted by nutty_raver
    still dont beat the triangle mitzy tho :D

ecstasy_pill42_other.jpg

*drools*
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    thats the stuff

oooo yeah :D thats the biatch right there!
  • Options
    Its strange... its an undisbuted fact that you can't judge a pill by its stamp. Different batches of the same stamp can be good or bad. But everyone, and I mean everyone I have every spoken to agrees on one thing... triangle mit's are some of the best pills. They are certainly right near the top of my list.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    All hail the Traingle Mitsibishi, undisputed king of the pills

Mindless, I suspect that they were never imitated and the manafcturer was obviously consistant in the production of these most highly regarded of pills.

They are certainly one of my favourites in about 6 years of doing pills. They were enormous in size and they were strong and always gave me wicked visuals, but for me their availability was limited to the year 2000. Has anyone come across any since and can anyone still get them?

One more pic...:)
    ecstasy_pill42_other2.jpg
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    yep

i bought a couple off me m8 wen i went to homelands last month, triangle mitzys,

i say no more :D:D:D
  • Options
    They are the pills I started out on, at the begininning of 2001. Haven't seen any since last summer though. :(
  • Options
    rare

yeah, apart from wen i woz at homelands i aint seen em since last summer, if i manage to get 1 again ill take a pic of me droppin it and frame it on the wall!
  • Options
    The reason that the tri-mitzis were so good was the fact that they had methaphetamine with the mdma.
    This for those of you who dont know is a stronger version of the normal aphetamine that we get in the UK.
    As it doesnt make its way into many pills you can really feel the difference when it does.
    That and as meth works in a slightly different way than aphetamine it also works as a seratonin blocker and prelongs the high from the mdma.
    You may have noticed that the tri-mitzis lasted longer than normaly pills, well thats why. BUT because of this it also most probally did you more harm and thats why any one who consumed 5+ of them ended up having a preaty shitty comedown.
    As for them all being good, well there were three different types, the white, off-white and grey.
    The off-white were first and purest, with just mdma and meth in high doses
    The white were next, almost as good, just a tiny bit weaker
    The grey were last and they had a little MDA in them as well as the mdma and meth.
    Well hope this helps.