Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

laughs, laughs and more laughs

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru

a boy goes to school one day. the teacher asks him what his name is. the boy says he does not know. the teacher tells him to go home, find out his name and come back the next day.

the boy goes home and goes upto his father who is watching the football. "what is my name, dad?" the boy asks. "f*ck off!" the father replies towards the tv as a player gets a red card.

next, the boy goes to his mum who is cleaning in the kitchen. "what is my name, mum?" the boy asks. "la la la la la," the mum replies, lost in her cleaning.

so the boy goes to his little brother who is watching noddy. "what is my name, little brother?" the boy asks. "in my little bumper car," his little brother laughs, watching noddy.

the next day the boy goes in to school and the teacher asks him whether he knows his name now.

"f*ck off!" the boy shouts.

"do you want to go to the heads office?" the teacher asks, shocked.

"la la la la," the boy replies.

"how are you going get out of this one, sonny?" the teacher asks.

the boy laughs. "IN MY LITTLE BUMPER CAR!"

a man and woman are in a bed. the man is reading while to woman lies there. suddenly, the man begins to carress and finger the woman. when the man is done, the woman begins to pull down his pants. the man is shocked and startled.

"what do you think your doing?!" he cries.

the woman is confused. "well, you were fingering me. i thought it was forplay and you saying that you wanted to have sex."

the man shook his head. "no, i was just wetting my finger so i could turn the page of my book.

there is a psychiatrist and two patients in an office. the psychiatrist turns to patient one and asks:

"who do you think you are?"

"napoleon the great!" patient one shouts happily.

the psychiatrist looks at patient one. "and who told you this?"

patient one whispers, "god did."

then patient two leans in and exclaims, "I DIDNT TELL HIM ANYTHING!"

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hahaha thats funny I loved reading that haha.
    Thanks that did make me laugh haha.

Oh my now I can't stop laughing haha!