Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Vodafone

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Does anyone have any experience with Vodafone? I need to know asap whether to go with them or not on the new iphone.

Cheers!

Comments

• Options
    I had a few problems, none of which were their fault, and they sorted them out pretty quick in my case :)
  • Options
    Their coverage isn't fantastic.
  • Options
    o2 are better for coverage and Vodafone are expensive I find. Im going with o2 when the time comes.
  • Options
    Their coverage isn't fantastic.

The only time I have a problem with signal is indoors in shielded buildings.
  • Options
    lipsy wrote: »
    Does anyone have any experience with Vodafone? I need to know asap whether to go with them or not on the new iphone.

Cheers!

Just wait a while before you get your new iPhone and let Apple sort out the teething problems first. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/8759590.stm
  • Options
    In my local area, network coverage can only be described as dire.
  • Options
    Never had a problem with them myself. I had signal when O2 signals didn't the other day up the lakes. Hardly a conclusive test, admittedly. It only really matters that you've got signal where you tend to go. Other than that, they're all going to have areas where they work and ones where they don't. The coverage map on the Vodafone website is pretty good though, if you want to check places where you live and work.
  • Options
    I think vodaphone are one of the more expensive companies, but then i guess with the iphone you'd be paying probs the same with whoever it was for a contract?
  • Options
    i've heard that tesco mobile are the cheapest option for the new iphone.