Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

what works quickest for scars??

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey guys just wondering what works quickest on covering scars up?? We are going london soon and i think its upsetting my mum seeing my scars.... please help

Fran:heart:

Comments

• Options
    look in the 'scars' thread
  • Options
    Hi Fran22 and welcome to the boards :wave: , lovely to meet you :d

TheSite.org boards are a safe place where you can get support and share advice with people who have been going through the same things you have. As brunettebarbie said, you might like to have a look at this thread about scars and how other users of TheSite.org have found ways to deal with them.

There's also loads of info on this factsheet, exploring the different options you can use to cover scars. Camouflage creams offer a good short term solution and the Red Cross offer a service to teach you how to apply them correctly. Just follow this link and put in your postcode to find the nearest service to you.

I hope this helps! Enjoy your trip to London, virtual home of TheSite.org, and keep posting! :yippe: