Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Aaaaahhhhhhhhhh

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I Just Wanna Die Right Now!!!! I Am Sick Of The Suffering And Pain I Feel Day In Day Out And No Escape!! The Only Escape I Have Is When I Am Asleep So I Wanna Be Asleep For Ever!!!

Comments

• Options
    Sorry to hear things aren't improving at the moment Ijust, depression can be a horrible thing - as I'm sure you know from everything you've been through in the past.

Did you manage to email jo@samaritans ? I know you mentioned that you were going to get in touch and I wondered if that helped at all. It's always worth thinking about phoning them as well (on 08457 909090) - especially to get through a difficult night.

Was there anything that happened that lead to how you've been feeling for the last few months, I know you said you've been off work for a couple of months now, but did anything lead up to that?

I guess that's what you've been discussing with your counsellor but if there is anything specific you could discuss it here or we could see if we can find any services that could help you out.

Hopefully, with help, these feelings will pass. When you attempted suicide before you said you never wanted to feel the same way again, was there anything that helped at that time to help you feel better?

Please keep posting and let us know how things are going for you. I hope you can find a way to feel happier.
  • Options
    I did get in contact with jo and i think thats what made me feel the way i do.

But i am feeling a little bit better now.

Thank you for all your help you have been great =]
  • Options
    I did get in contact with jo and i think thats what made me feel the way i do.

did you find the response unhelpful?
  • Options
    yeah i did thank you i also went to the docs who is referring me to a therapist.
  • Options
    also went to the docs who is referring me to a therapist.

thats really positive *hug*

Ax
  • Options
    thank you=]
  • Options
    I Just Wanna Die Right Now!!!! I Am Sick Of The Suffering And Pain I Feel Day In Day Out And No Escape!! The Only Escape I Have Is When I Am Asleep So I Wanna Be Asleep For Ever!!!

What kind of pain is it?

The mode of pain relief would depend on the type/severity of the pain. Muscle exercises, taking paracetamol, or meditating can relieve pain.
  • Options
    kira wrote: »
    What kind of pain is it?

The mode of pain relief would depend on the type/severity of the pain. Muscle exercises, taking paracetamol, or meditating can relieve pain.

I don't think the OP meant physical pain, so much as the pain of living.