Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

SO bloody stressed

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
/Rant/

OMG... I just want to punch someone so badly. I need a fag, but I promised a friend I'd quit smoking. I am about this <-> close to cutting myself. I actually actually hate everything and everyone at the moment. AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH. Not even much has happend! I just think everything is catching up with me :banghead:

Hugs/advice anyone?!
Xx

Comments

• Options
    *hug* hugs!

Sorry I haven't got any advice though- apart from maybe if you want to cut, why not try a distraction technique? do you have one that helps you? or punch your octi... I'm sure (hope!) he won't mind!
  • Options
    Hugs. Take a walk. Maybe take up a new hobby? When I get angry, I play my guitar really loudly ^_^
    I know you like taking photos. Grab a camera and go for a walk. You may find it soothing :)
  • Options
    I try to get the feelings out of my head and onto paper or sometimes, i post a note on facebook just a massive rant about how i feel, and set the status of the note so that it's private and only i can see it.... but somehow it makes me feel like i've 'shared' my feelings
  • Options
    Thanks guys, I'm a bit better today... I spent the majority of last night playing Time Spliters on PS2, I think killing a load of zombies help me calm down :lol:

I'm going home today which is good! Had enough of my dads! And I spent hours on the phone to my boyfriend yesterday, but I had to tell him something I really didn't want to :/ but he was okay about it. I think he was more upset than he let on, but I'm not going to pressure him.
    Xx
  • Options
    You really need to find a good way of venting that keeps you from smoking and self harming. Otherwise you will never be able to let those two things behind you.

I know easier said than done, because it's hard to find this thing when you are not upset. And you are not really interested in finding out when you are upset.

What I found helps is just quick exhaustion. jumping around, hitting stuff, screaming as loud as possible as long as possible. Anything that wears my physically out helps me to calm down.
  • Options
    TIMESPLITTERS 2!

thats actually a genius idea lol its great :D:D