Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Know matter how hard i try i never seem to get what i deserve

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I just want to rant about my college. its hard to explain butwe are doing a showcase where performing agents are coming to watch and they will put us on their books if they think we are good enough.

surely you would think that they would give everybody a fair chance in impressing the agents. but no :mad: they have given one girl a singing solo because thats what shes good at they haave given another guy a tap solo because that wot hes gud at:crying: its so unfair, they have so many favourites and i have hardly anything to showoff what i can do and i might aswell not even turn up for this show because no agent is going to pick me with a few people having all the parts. AHHHHHHHHH:banghead: i am never gonna get the oppertunity because this stupid college obviously doesnt want me to do well. or maybe its because i am just rubbish. sorry if this sounds like i am just bitching about other peopl.e but I have worked my arse off for three years abd have literally worked through blood sweat and tears:banghead: and now all i have is i tiny little singing solo in one of the songs and am at the back of most of the dances. where is the fairness in that. and wheres my solo :(

this has really put a downer on my confidence. I hate the people at college, i have just had it now.

xx :impissed:

Comments

• Options
    You can still blow them away and impress them from a small solo and back dancing, give it your all and your never know what will happen!
    Can you talk to the people at college about the situation and see if there is something they can do? Like extend your part out abit maybe? Sure you'll find a way around it. Good luck for when you do the performace!
    Don't let it boost your confidence, prove them wrong!
    Then in the future you may able to bag a bigger role, it may be because they feel your not confident enough maybe?
    But whatever it is you can sort it out! :)

:thumb:
  • Options
    I've worked in an agency in the past, and been to performances with agents and casting directors, and they watch everyone so don't worry.

The main thing is to make sure that you do your very best. Don't try to outshine others, though, that'll be noticed and frowned upon.

Good luck!!