Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Fake Tan... Woopsie :)

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I bought, Garnier Ambre Solaire Light Glow Natural Looking Tan yesterday.
It works really well, apart from, because I'm me I just mess everything up!
I put it on but I didn't put it on all of my legs, so now I look really patchy!!
It doesn't say anywhere on the tin how to remove it or how long it lasts!

Does anyone know how to remove fake tan, or just parts of it so I can even it out! I've got alot of sporty stuff comming up this week so if I do have to wear shorts, i'd prefer to look non-patchy! :)

Thanks in advance!:wave:

Comments

• Options
    Lots and lots of really scratchy exfoliator. My friend's toe joints were verging on black, and she used my Soap and Glory stuff, and they've got back to normal looking tan now.
  • Options
    :yes: Exfoliator is the way to go. If you can use it after a long soak in a hot bath, so much the better; your skin will be softer and your pores will be open.

The other option, although it's VERY harsh and I only use it in extreme circumstances and on small patches of skin, is nail polish remover :shocking:

I know it's awful but when my housemate drew a knob on my face with fake tan while I slept one night, it was the ONLY OPTION!!