Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

a question for men/women/general muff divers

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I know that men's happy juice can taste very different, but how about womens? Does it change from woman to woman, or depending on the time in the cycle, or diet?

Just a general wonder really, no reason for asking.

Comments

• Options
    Yes, it varies, for all the reasons you give.
  • Options
    katralla wrote: »
    Yes, it varies, for all the reason's you give.

well that wasnt much of a discussion :D
  • Options
    yeah it changes taste from person to person
    for example one girl i was with tasted rough down there, not because she had crap personal hygiene and yet another girl i was with didn't taste badly at all, not good but not bad
  • Options
    Yes, women can differ in taste down there. Depending on diet (some foods can make a difference to taste), cleanliness, PH balance, time of cycle, etc.

I did the pineapple experiment once, and ate it every day for about a month. My boy at the time said he noticed a very slight change in taste (slightly sweeter, he said). Good thing was, I became kind of addicted to pineapple during that time, and eat it almost every day now, anyway.:yum:
  • Options
    I don't have enough data to make meaningful contribution, but I would very much expect differences for all the reasons given.
  • Options
    Yep apparently it does... for some reason i found a web page the other days with people's own personal comments on there about what men and women taste like. No idea how I managed to get there :eek2:

Anyway there were a few saying that nearer to her period a girl tastes different than usual.
  • Options
    Lexi99 wrote: »
    Anyway there were a few saying that nearer to her period a girl tastes different than usual.

Again I misread.... I read that as 'on her period', and had a bit of a no-shit-sherlock moment. Yuck.

Also, link lexi!
  • Options
    http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/electronic-publications/stay-free/10/semen.htm

Here's the important bit:
    1. Females describe semen:

"Ajax cleaner"
    "maybe salty"
    "smells like Ajax, I no longer buy Ajax because of it. Instead I buy Mr. Clean, it's perfumed."
    "thick Clorox"
    "rancid Elmer's glue"
    "tastes and smells like Brie cheese"
    "It tastes like itself (it's kind of like asking what pepper tastes like)."
    "Indescribable."
    "It tasted like a thick, globby beer."
    "I've discovered that although there is a general almond taste to all men -- different men taste a little differently AND depending on how much a man drinks, smokes, and what he's eating -- the semen ranges in bitterness. The less healthy he is the worst his semen tastes. Almost like Clorox at times."
    "It tasted quite salty."
    "I cannot compare the taste to anything else I have tasted because its flavor is unique. I can compare its taste to the smell of Clorox bleach. Semen tastes like bleach smells!"
    "It has different tastes for different people ranging from rotten eggs and dirty socks to a slimy/salty taste."
    "Semen had a taste of its own...Sometimes it's more spicy than other times; sometimes it's sweeter. Sometimes it gives me the sensation that I just chewed on a balloon."
    "Salty. It's a lot like swallowing snot."
    "Kind of like salty soft snot."
    "Blah! BITTER taste!"
    "In my experience, the taste of semen seems to vary (at times dramatically) from guy to guy. Some men, bless them, have semen with very little taste whatsoever. Or maybe they just drink a lot of water and it keeps the concentration of salt and minerals and what have you down. The taste I generally expect is salty, but not a pleasant-eating-soft-pretzels-can-I-have-a-dab-of-mustard-with-that salty. Much more of an acidic, at times bitter metallic taste. At its worst, the taste of semen can surprise you like a mouthful of saltwater. One final note: Evidently garlic is a common culprit in distasteful experiences."

2. Males describe semen:

"Salty glue, especially if dehydrated. Not-so-salty otherwise, actually more watery. Like paper-mache...flour, glue and old newspapers."
    "Smells like Bradford Pear blossoms."
    "I don't know, but I've heard that semen tastes like whatever the ejaculator ate twelve hours before."
    "Like you'd think dish washing detergent would taste, but doesn't. Kind of soapy."
    "Salty with a hint of chlorine."
    "Tastes like the ink of an octopus."
    "It tastes like almonds."
    "The taste was not easy to identify, it was sort of mixed with another fluid."
    "Sort of a non-descript taste leaning towards the salty side of the spectrum."
    "Not much of a flavor. Kind of salty."
    "What does saliva taste like?"
    "Alfalfa sprouts."
    "Caviar."
    "It has a surprising non-taste. It looks like snot but is not as salty. I was reminded of the time I woke up with a bloody nose and the blood had drained down my throat."

3. Females describe vaginal secretions:

"A mixture of citrus and MSG."
    "Soy sauce, the light Kikkoman."
    "Indescribable."
    "It didn't have much flavor, but the sensation inside the mouth was what I remember most. It was a very warm, comforting feeling."
    "Like semen, the taste ranges. Sometimes the taste is very clean -- in fact almost tasteless -- but it can also taste kind of like a penny late in the cycle or when I've been smoking or drinking too much."
    "Kind of sweet and sweaty."
    "Sweet, not like anything I've ever tasted."
    "Around the clitoris, it tastes like sweet tarts. In the vaginal canal, it tastes kind of like an artichoke tuna salad."
    "I've only tasted my own which I've been told is quite tasty. Again, it is hard to say what it tastes like, but it could be described as spicy. The taste varies during the month also."

4. Males describe vaginal secretions:

"Lemony."
    "Like the ocean."
    "Cheerios."
    "Have you ever put your tongue on the end of a battery? Like an alkaline battery."
    "Like electricity, when you put a pop top from a soda can between your braces."
    "Tangy."
    "Like semen (salty), but better. Zesty."
    "Tastes like glass."
    "Whipped bananas and ginger ale."
    "Similar to licking a non-bleeding wound. Sort of a salty, musty, yet sweet taste. It varies."
    "Honestly I don't remember the taste. The smell was all I could think about."
    "A little fishy in taste, but that could be related to the smell."
    "Depending on the woman and the time of the month, there can be a slight non-salty blood taste or a tangy battery taste."
    "Bitter."
    "While performing oral sex on a college girlfriend, a few drops of a tepid, vaginal secretion were produced during her orgasm. When I tasted this fluid, I had the unusual sensation of eating a taco. That's right! It was salty and tasted just like the combined flavors of fried hamburger meat, cheese, corn shell, and El Paso taco sauce! I'll always have some very fond memories whenever I eat Mexican."

"Vaginal fluids are tangy, and syrupy, at least the ones I've come across. (!) If I haven't tasted and she hasn't BEEN tasted in a while, the fluids are especially tangy, but they always have a wonderful sweet smell. Kind of paradoxical, tangy-tasting and sweet-smelling, but that's part of why it's so much fun."

"It's not so much a taste, it's a smell. Kind of like a musty armpit but not really as offensive. Actually it might taste like a musty armpit too, I'll have to check it and get back to you."

Cheerios :confused:
  • Options
    "Similar to licking a non-bleeding wound"
    GROOOOOOSS! Term 'gash' has a whole new meaning now. Legs will remain closed at all times for the next few weeks I think.
  • Options
    Heh men are so untactful. OTOH none of the descriptions are that bad and as long as you wash and keep clean its never gonna be so bad that it puts him off.
  • Options
    Lexi99 wrote: »
    Heh men are so untactful. OTOH none of the descriptions are that bad and as long as you wash and keep clean its never gonna be so bad that it puts him off.

Lol no I've never had anyone change their mind! I experience a few men's cum (usually its protected) but as for women, only a little experience of my own ladyjuice. So was wondering.

Also I'm a smoker and naturally anxious, so if there is something to be worried about (like smoke making it taste bad) I will! This is mostly of the back of recently dating a weed and cig smoker who was positively acrid tasting. Someone mentioned the pineapple thing - one of the only fecking things I'm allergic to!
  • Options
    I think smoking could have an effect on it just like a bad diet, so eating healthily in general could help
  • Options
    No idea if this helps but my first girlfriend tasted "nice"..no other way to describe it as i enjoyed it but my latest one didnt taste too nice so i tryed to avoid going down on her :p