Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Grandmother and Grandson - loving relationship...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I just read this. A grandmother who is 72, is dating and has a sexual relationship with her grandson who is 26. They're having a baby together through surrogacy, Phil being the biological father. :yuck:

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20100430/tod-granny-72-having-a-baby-with-her-gra-870a197.html

Comments

• Options
    America? How did I guess?
  • Options
    Is that not illegal?
  • Options
    The world is huge. There is every kind of phenomenon at least once. Wouldn't surprise me when they found somebody in Kalkutta who talks out of his anus and poops out of his mouth.

So a little bit of incest doesn't phase me.

Heck, if you know this face Josef_Fritzl_280_477364a.jpg then things like this should not surprise you.
  • Options
    gross
  • Options
    As Strubbles said, the type of incest they have is almost unknown of. But the net has shown it happens more often. On face value you'd see these two as a loving grandmother-grandson relationship. But behind closed doors it's a different matter.
  • Options
    Eurgh. Wrong. Blood relatives having children is even worse. There's a reason why incest disgusts so many people, to protect the gene pool. If this baby isn't born with some sort of illness or deformity I'll be surprised.
  • Options
    JavaKrypt wrote: »
    As Strubbles said, the type of incest they have is almost unknown of. But the net has shown it happens more often. On face value you'd see these two as a loving grandmother-grandson relationship. But behind closed doors it's a different matter.

Hot steamy Sado-Maso sex with granny. And raunchy strap-on granny action and enema&buttplug play.

You are welcome for the mental image, by the way :P
  • Options
    Ah, just re read, and it's a donor egg. So all's well on the genetic front. lol.
  • Options
    Whowhere wrote: »
    Ah, just re read, and it's a donor egg. So all's well on the genetic front. lol.

This is just because granny hasn't any eggs on her own. Doesn't mean there is no hot sweaty monkey love going on.
  • Options
    They still have sex with each other. Just obviously she can't get pregnant because of her age.

e:

I can see this from a few points. The point that he was put up for adoption, and was pretty much absent from the family all this time. He comes and finds his grandmother who he falls in love with. Begins a relationship asif they didn't know each other (even though they are both aware they are related through blood, just not in the sense they have that family bond) and they're starting their own life together.

He's having a child with her through surrogacy, and both are going to raise the child together. That is something I can't wrap my head around more than anything. Their relationship isn't as odd as more incest ones. I mean most people can fall in love with a relative, if I did, I wouldn't follow my feelings, these have chosen to. At least they can't reproduce a child. That's the thing I won't support in a incest relationship of any kind.
  • Options
    Oh god. I suppose grandmother and grandson having consensual sex shouldn't be illegal. But it is very icky.

And they should not have children, even if they are using a donor egg. You can't justify bringing children into that freudian nightmare.
  • Options
    I think it sounds kinda hot.
  • Options
    Teagan wrote: »
    I think it sounds kinda hot.

not cool
  • Options
    The risk of deformed babies in incestual relationships is actually not that high, I think the risk is there when it is repeated through generations, like... was it the Incas?
  • Options
    I notice the woman says at the end of the story "I believe God's given me a second chance".

It's my belief God wouldn't personally be very approving of incestuous relationships either, you berk.
  • Options
    I believe it's not a true story

There's only one source - which is a magazine in Australia which hasn't a reputation for accuracy. If it was true other papers/mags would have tracked the couple down and added their own bits (to say nothing of Arizona Law Enforcement)
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote: »
    I notice the woman says at the end of the story "I believe God's given me a second chance".

It's my belief God wouldn't personally be very approving of incestuous relationships either, you berk.

Isn't there incest in the Bible that goes unchallenged though?
  • Options
    katralla wrote: »
    Isn't there incest in the Bible that goes unchallenged though?
    Depends entirely on how you interpret the Bible. For example, if one believes the story of Adam and Eve being the first humans on the planet, it would mean that everyone would be committing incest every time they have sex with anyone.

Besides, incest is nothing new. The Egyptians were absolutely crazy about it during Roman times. Much the same can be said about royalty in most countries over the years.
  • Options
    A drunk man once told me about how there was incense in the Bible.
  • Options

There's only one source - which is a magazine in Australia which hasn't a reputation for accuracy. If it was true other papers/mags would have tracked the couple down and added their own bits (to say nothing of Arizona Law Enforcement)

Yeah, plus you get to see other relationships with large age differences. I wouldn't be surprised if such relationship begins somewhere in the world every day, and maybe even every hour. I'm sure that the magazine has twisted the story too where they made it to appear as if it's grandmother and grandson, but the reality being e.g. step-grandmother and grandson. Granted, this type of relationship doesn't rock my boat either, but I say - just leave them in peace.
  • Options
    I find it revolting, but hey ho, whatever floats your boat.
  • Options
    Gilf!
  • Options
    Gilf!
    :D:D:D
  • Options
    Aladdin wrote: »
    :D:D:D

Thought you'd like that you dirty old bugger :D
  • Options
    Have we all forgotten NI's Iris Robinson and her 19-year-old toyboy (not related, I'll grant you, but a 41 year age gap)?!
  • Options
    To some people age is just a number. Incest is something totally different regardless of age.
  • Options
    Namaste wrote: »
    A drunk man once told me about how there was incense in the Bible.

only just got this!
  • Options

tumblr_l1bn10Sux61qzswiwo1_500.jpg
  • Options
    JavaKrypt wrote: »
    tumblr_l1bn10Sux61qzswiwo1_500.jpg

What's the magazine and does it provide anything new which wasn't in the Aussie magazine or is it another mag just reprinting the story/
  • Options
    Heat magazine, Bella or Take a break.

My guesses anyway.