Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

FAO Katralla

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Do you play WoW ?

Was knocking the crap out of Lady Deathwhisper last night and there was a rogue called Katralla in the raid. :)

Comments

• Options
    could have been another farscape fan?
  • Options
    What realm are you on, Rubber? *stalkystalk*
  • Options
    Nope, I don't play puter games.
  • Options
    Earthen Ring. I was on Steamwheedle but it's full of wankers and ninjas, especially fucking droods.
  • Options
    Is that an RP server? I have vague recollections of it being one...
  • Options
    Yes Franks it is, though i don't 'do' RP it's just there's rules about what you can talk about so you don't get endless crap in chat channels, though you still get endless crap in chat channels with an rp twist :)
  • Options
    Funny, there's plenty endless crap in /2 on Argent Dawn...less than there ever was on Eonar (my old PvE server) but it's there. The one I found particularly amusing the other day was:

'[suchandsuchguild] sucks'
    'Says someone from [otherguild]'
    'What's wrong with [otherguild]?'
    'They're all idiots'
    'At least they aren't [thirdguild]'

On and on and on. I went to do some quests and when I came back to the city an hour or so later it was still going.

I love Trade :D.
  • Options
    Ahh good ol' WoW days eh? I was on it almost every night back in 2006, but then I think that the game lost it when TBC (Burning Crusade) came out in early 2007. I gradually played less from then onwards and finally stopped a few months ago. I might give it another try when Cataclysm comes out (damn hard word to spell lol!) In the 2008/9 days, I found it weird to meet new guildies who have only seen the level 80 content and have never stepped inside MC/BWL/AQ, when I was used to having those on farm. It's a bit like me being an old fart who remember Sonic the first time round almost 20 years ago :-)
  • Options
    My guild is full of oldies. Basically everyone there except me has played since Vanilla, and they're actually starting to do all the old world content again (they did AQ40 the other night and lived up to our guild motto - 'We wipe on trash!', or rather this time it was 'We wipe on old content!').

I'm actually really happy in WoW for the first time since I first created a character.