Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

just another case of a lonely man

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
welll lets see im new to this, hello people

i came to this because i have absolutely no clue when it comes dating and women ....etc and personally i dont know why. but lets start at the top.
im 16 and have never held a serious relationship, or infact a non-serious relationship, my sex life would appear to be short lived and already over. although im not too bothered about that, what i want is a girl i can talk to and share my feelings with. i have many female friends who i talk to about this subject and they all say i should just be myself and the girls will come, but thats bollox i havent gotten any where. its starting to take a toll on my mental health. whats wrong with me, its not like im ugly, or anti social, i attend parties and meet new people, and im told by friends etc that im not ugly its just i have a mental block when dealing with woman.
a long post i know, but im in need.

lonely me :(

Comments

• Options
    Give it time :)

Your only 16. You've got some of the best years ahead of you and your bound to find someone in time :D

Anything else just PM me....:p
  • Options
    dont worry bout it im 16 and i aint got anywhere with a gal....im to nervous to even ask:rolleyes: I dont wana lose a mate
  • Options
    Yeah I feel the same as you and I'm 2 years older, I can't offer that much help cos I get the same ball Sh*t you get, I go out clubbing too. meet lots of people and have quite a few friends, but still no luck with the girls (nice ones that is)

So I wish I could say to you it will get better in time but its has not for me yet.

Also I get told i'm not ugly and should have a gf. maybe your shy like me??

I must be the only bloke in the world who can still be shy after 5 pints!:rolleyes:

Not sure what else to say, its like the blind leading the blind :D

Keep ya chin up and carry on thinking you will get what you want, and hopefully itwill happen

Good luck

P.S 16 is a young to be worrying about this stuff, wait till you get 18 and be at your peak. knowing this is meant to be the best years of your life and your doing fuck all, thats when you can start to worry!!
  • Options
    Boys, boys boys....where have you been hiding...!?:D

Im always here! Anytime you lots wants a chat PM me...im the ultimate pick me up ;)
  • Options
    lol uve jus saved me from a downward depression spiral:p
  • Options
    Same here. Anytime you want to chat just let me know. I'm always ready for a good chat! :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by rititi
    Same here. Anytime you want to chat just let me know. I'm always ready for a good chat! :D

rititi you can never tell when your being kind or being cheeky?

both come so naturally to you its hard to tell. :p:)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Harmless

rititi you can never tell when your being kind or being cheeky?

both come so naturally to you its hard to tell. :p:)

:confused:

What did I say?

Please excuse me if I said something inappropriate. :(
    My mother tongue is not english so sometimes I may not make many sense...
  • Options
    But I meant what I said!
    If you want to chat let me know.
    I think you're sweet if it counts for anything.
  • Options
    Originally posted by rititi

:confused:

What did I say?

Please excuse me if I said something inappropriate. :(
    My mother tongue is not english so sometimes I may not make many sense...

No I only meant it in a nice way
    I think you're sweet if it counts for anything.

long time since i've been called that. thank you:)
  • Options
    :o
    Thanks for easing my mind.
    I'll sleep much better now! :)

Kisses, you sweet lad!

PS: Pay me no mind, we portuguese people are a kissing bunch! :D
  • Options
    Aww, you gone and burst my bubble now, i thought all these kisses were only for me. :D

:D
    I'll sleep much better now

*bows* :p

glad I could be of some use;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Harmless
    Aww, you gone and burst my bubble now, i thought all these kisses were only for me. :D

:D

*bows* :p

glad I could be of some use;)

:o:D:D
  • Options
    u guys are cool

wow, (sorry im slow) people actually reply to stuff on this, u guys are great. And yeah im a kinda shy guy, but its not liek i hide away all the time, i just dont go around trying to fuck people i dont know. i have a low self confidence because people always try and knock me, my happyness scale never reaches above 'pleased' (im cool, i have a scale :S) the only time i'm happy is when im playing or listening to music. thats pretty much all want from life, that and have some one to share it with, and talk to.... the rest can come when it does..

oh well, u guys are cool anyways

p/s...its not liek i've just turned sixteen im nearly 17, and glad exams are over :)
  • Options
    wow u sound almost exactly like me!:eek: Although i hav only been 16 4 a month...I hav my school ball 2nite i cant remember why i wanted 2 go:confused:
  • Options
    I have to say that sounds just like me too only thing is there is some1 who i like, i mean she isnt like the hottest girl around but i cant stop thinking about her but im too shy to tell her how i feel(Im not scared that she mite say no or anything, i mean i just wanna know where i stand)