Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

ugh...men!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok, I'll try to make this as short as possible...

Basically, a guy I work with has been flirting with me and trying to get me into bed since I started working there over 3 months ago. I've always said no, due to the fact that I've got a boyfriend. However, my relationship with my boyfriend is very much on the way out.

I fancy the guy I work with, and I've told him I fancy him. Thing is, I can't work him out. He's got a girlfriend, but he says he'd leave her if something was to happen between us. Firstly, I'm not sure I believe him, he probably is just saying it to get me into bed, and secondly he's told someone else we work with that he loves her and I don't want to wreck his relationship. Yesterday he was being really nice to me, I just don't know if he's being genuine or if he's just trying to get me into bed. He says he thinks we'd make a great couple, and that he doesn't want to pressure me into anything. I told him I didn't want anything to happen until I've sorted things out with my boyfriend, and he said that's fine if that's what I want to do. He says he's just frustrated that nothing can happen at the moment. His parents are going away in a few weeks time, and he's invited me round, and he said that we didn't necessarily have to do anything, and that he just wanted to spend soem time with me.

He is a bit of a player - womaniser type, and people have told me that he comes on to everyone when they start working there, but this has been going on for months now. People we work with are starting to notice there's something going on between us, so maybe he genuinely does like me. He says he likes me, but sometimes I feel like he wants me to prove that he can have me. As we work shifts we don't see each other at work all that often so its difficult to really talk.

I don't really know what to make of all this.....I've been in long term relationships for nearly the last 3 years!!

Help!

Comments

• Options
    Ummm keep him waiting his my advice.

I'm afraid i'm very much like the bloke at your work i'm afraid, any girl thats starts work at our place, I latch onto them straight away.

Without being big headed, theres 5 girls at my place, I've slept with 3 and I'm going out with the fourth (9months) and the 5th is about 50:mad:

It sounds like your relationship is coming to an end with your B.Friend, i'd sort that out FIRST.

Then perhaps just be friends with this lad and perhaps go out in a group when his g.friends there and see how he acts with you and his g.friend?

Don't do anything silly, take your take.

If you jump into it and he uses you imagine going into work everyday and having to see him. Not nice I no
  • Options
    It's just my opinion, but if he really fancies you what's he doing having a girlfriend? :confused:
    I think he's just leading you on.
    If you think he's worth it talk to him about it and see how he reacts. If he's for real he'll want to get things straight with his girlfriend before commiting to you.
    At least that's what I would do if I was in his position.
    Just don't rush into anything you may regret later on.
  • Options
    He wants to bang you and brag about it to his mates

maybe he does like you as well. but I think he may goal is getting you in the sack!.... tell him not to Expect any sex for a good 2 months at least and see what he says after that

I can't see him dumpping his gf for you (mostly another lie so he can bang you) can't believe lies like that work, you woman are so Gullible

Plus how can you still talk to this scum bag after he told you he will dump he gf if something better comes alone

What happens if you get together with him and a new girl enters your work and takes his eye. he dump you for something better right!

Try and work things out with your bf, if your sure your relationship can't be saved then finish it and be free. you don't need to jump right back into a relationship with this player do you?

Have fun at being single (If that can be done:( ) and get to know the player even better before you go out with him
  • Options
    I agree with everything said above :)

Plus im too lazy to write loads :p
  • Options
    Thing is, I don't think I'd want to go out with him anyway, for fairly obvious reasons. but if he just wants to bang me....I might not mind that :D

I'm not gullible: like I said, I don't believe he'd dump his girlfriend for me.

I think I need a bad boy tho.....am sick of nice boys!!
  • Options
    Originally posted by furry_friend

Well if you wants to get played then this player seems the right way to go... :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Haha i dont think i'm a bad boy, buy i hate lads that r corny and boring.

I see loades of lads on here moaning about how nice they are and that are so lonely BORING BORING BORING!

Boys will be boys:D

If you wanna just let him fuck you do it!
  • Options
    Originally posted by novakovino
    Haha i dont think i'm a bad boy, buy i hate lads that r corny and boring.

I see loades of lads on here moaning about how nice they are and that are so lonely BORING BORING BORING!

Boys will be boys:D

If you wanna just let him fuck you do it!

I'm sorry if your such a bad boy, what you doing on here with all the nice, boring people....:rolleyes:
  • Options
    furry-friend

Don't do it!!!! That was me 8 months ago - almost exactly the same situation. You would SO regret doing anything (take it from someone who did it).
    I don't specially want to share my experience on the public forum but feel free to pm me.
  • Options
    Thing is, I don't think I'd want to go out with him anyway, for fairly obvious reasons. but if he just wants to bang me....I might not mind that :D

As long as you know what you want and what you can expect from him...
  • Options

Why not go with novakovino, he seem like a ....... a bad boy

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I almost hope you end up getting hurt. Sure if you want a quick shag a lots of lads will be more then willling to help you out. But there will not feel anything for you and you might get called a slut (Could be a fitting name?)

:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Harmless

I almost hope you end up getting hurt. Sure if you want a quick shag a lots of lads will be more then willling to help you out. But there will not feel anything for you and you might get called a slut (Could be a fitting name?)

:rolleyes:

I couldn't agree more.

It's now obvious to me why girls go for bad boys. It's not for excitement, its for a cheap shag. They probably wouldn't be bad boys if girls didnt flock round them like flies around shit, boosting their inflated egos.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Even if i am,shall we say, the female equivalent of a bad boy....a bad girl if you will :p I dont like the attitude of some of these so called "bad boys" From experience i know that their attitudes often make up for their lack of...you know :D

Nice boys are lovely and definately not boring! :D
  • Options
    Excuse me ladies, I didn't say I was a bad boy

"Haha i dont think i'm a bad boy, buy i hate lads that r corny and boring." is what i said.

I just pity lads that go around moaping cus there always gettings dumped cus there to soft and you girls take the piss then.

I was to soft in a previous relationship and got walked all over, I don't treat my current g.friend that way, but i like to think a relationship is a two way thing.

When your really nice and worship the ground they walk on, they take advantage, and end up going with someone else beacause 1. they think you will never find out & 2. They think even if you do find out that you will have them back. FACT!

Ok there are a few girls that don't do that but most of them do from what i've seen and experianced!