Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

hello

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hia im jus new er nd im nt sure if u wil lke me or nt bu most of yer will h8 me probs so sorry if i mke a mistke or suffin is dr nything i need 2 no b4 i gt started.

Comments

• Options
    eh? Isn't this anisha?
  • Options
    yeah it is, and its already closed x
  • Options
    oh yeah
  • Options
    MeganM wrote: »
    yeah it is, and its already closed x

So glad :)
  • Options
    By the way, why do they say closed not banned now?
  • Options
    Hiya, sorry we didn't get a chance to explain this in the previous thread by Anisha's previous account.

We felt that after conversations with Anisha and looking over posts that issues around her age and other factors meant that TheSite wasn't going to be the best place for her to get support.

We explained this and provide some alternative places she may want to look for help.

In situations like this, where a person isn't being banned for abuse or directly breaking rules, but where it's about what we can reasonably offer, we prefer to say an account is closed rather than banned.

It just feels a little kinder and reflects the situation better than 'banned' would.

Anyway, not great to chat about someone who can't reply but just wanted to explain the situation before closing this thread.
This discussion has been closed.