Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Teeth

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I've got a molar on the upper left side of my mouth that hurts like fuck if I bite something hard.
At this point I should say I have booked an appointment with the dentist, but due to him being busy I can't be seen until 25 May!
Anyway, could this be a cavity?
I've never had a filling and I'm not right keen on getting one.
Or is it just sensitivity and I should brush with Sensodyne?

Comments

• Options
    It could well be a cavity, it could be something you've got stuck in it, or in the gap between the teeth, or it could be unhappy gums around it.

If you can put up with it until the dentist appointment, then mention it when you go, if not ring up and make an emergency appointment.

In the meantime, make sure you're brushing that area in particular and your whole mouth well with fluroide toothpaste.
  • Options
    Annaarrr!!Annaarrr!! Posts: 876 Part of The Mix Family
    Oooooorrr could it be a root canal? I had one and it did really hurt. So it could be that? Oui?
  • Options
    if it gets any worse then make an emergency appointment because i had a sore tooth and it started to swell up the only thing that i could eat were yogert and my cheeks stuck out and i had to goto hospital to get it out and i can still feel the scar on my chin where they took my tooth out it was easter aswell and i didn't get any eggs :(