Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

fbook boys o darn

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello, I had met this boy on facebook we've been talking for a while now he seems ok as a friends but as a boy friend he is just wierd I'm not quite sure why it's just the things he has to say to me.

I no what I am doing is very dangerouse and I shouldn't be meeting people on facebook.

He seems dead ccute in his pick we've talked over webcam but he wants to take are relationship on the last step I didn't even no we were having a relationship intill just now. when I was talking to him on webcam.

but what is the final step 2 him its avin sex.

well bye takee care Xx
dis is nt bout der fbook stalker Xx.

Comments

• Options
    Please learn from what happened last time. So many people online aren't who they say they are and will do whatever they can to be in touch with kids.
  • Options
    I no what I am doing is very dangerouse and I shouldn't be meeting people on facebook.

take the initiative and be a bit more safer when using the internet then? :chin:

the good thing about the internet is that if someone is making you feel uncomfortable then you can close the chat window/block them/just not talk to them. you have the power! dont let some boy make you feel uncomfortable on the internet and try and avoid situations like this perhaps by only talking to people you actually know for now.
  • Options
    How old is this guy? How can be be certain that he is your age (11)?
  • Options
    I know he is not my age can't wait to meet him yeah so excited he looks pretty cute on webcam and sound cute to and I've done this a ton of times only gt rapped 5 times nd stalked 2 times im planning for this to be perfect awwww he seems so cute I'm talking to him right now
  • Options
    hollyboo19 wrote: »
    I know he is not my age can't wait to meet him yeah so excited he looks pretty cute on webcam and sound cute to and I've done this a ton of times only gt rapped 5 times nd stalked 2 times im planning for this to be perfect awwww he seems so cute I'm talking to him right now

Only raped 5 times? Are you crazy? Once is too much.
  • Options

Oh.My.God
  • Options
    geneve wrote: »
    Hollyboo - boys have lergies! Yuk!

Do you need to be so fucking patronising?
  • Options
    Seriously, Geneve, you aren't helping anyone.
    Xx
  • Options

If I was in your situation, I would seriously think twice about meeting someone offline, given what you've said nad because of your age.

I met someone offline in December and made it clear to him that I was rather nervous about doing so. Not because I believed he was going to harm me; (we were talking for over 6 years before meeting up) but because of the issues I have in general with meeting new people.

If you know it's dangerous, why do it?

If you think he's that weird, then don't meet him.
This discussion has been closed.