Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

i realy need help with this :(

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
thank you.

Comments

• Options
    One thing here: take out the names. You can so easily be found :)

Second, regarding your story - she sounds like a nutbar. Cut off contact, ALL contact, ignore her and you will start moving on, you don't need her in your life. She needs to sort out her issues.
  • Options
    she sounds like a nutbar. Cut off contact, ALL contact, ignore her and you will start moving on, you don't need her in your life. She needs to sort out her issues.

^^^ Totally agree.

She sounds like someone who will do anything for attention. You don't go round making crap up like that.

You're better off without her dude.

And ffs, who seriously doesn't give their partner something for their birthday? She could have made you a card, or borrowed a quid to get you a card. There are things that don't even cost money :naughty: The effort wasn't there on her part.

You and your mate are now single. Get out there and party!
  • Options
    Ok, this is a hard case and I've been involved with crazy girls like this. My friend was too, she was hell. Usually the sun shines out of his arse and he is a lively person, but a few years back (when he was with her) he started to abuse meds. He lost a lot of weight, looked terrible (half opened eyes, because he was so slashed out of his head of benzodiazepines). He couldn't leave her, but once it happened his live just improved and boy he tried to make it work so long.

That being said, detrimental people like this need their own damaged people. Never seen a happy realtionship with one being a nutjob.

What you need to do in my opinion: You are lucky you have good friends like Will and Connor. Spend time with them do lots of things to be busy and not to think about her, and ultimately forget about her. I think she COULD have a relationship with you, but she kind of decided no to, not because she CAN'T do it. She will hurt you further if you keep being involved with her, either you are in a relationship with her or not.

Being in love is not a sign that nature wants this to happen, and that it would be against the laws of physics to not be with the person you love. It's just the right kind of chemicals poo'd out by your brain, because you get a pleasant stimulus. It's like a drug, as soon as you don't get what stimulates you, you are kicking out cold turkey and it feels awful.

Hang in there and quit it like smoking. Takes some time, but having other nice stimuli like hanging out with friends, doing sports and/or find other interesting girls helps you over this in no time.

As a result: Get over her, there is no other realistic way. Do so quick. You might not believe it, but it happens very sudden when you look at her and don't feel anything anymore and then you're good.