Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Nick Clegg is a bastard, Louis Walsh is a cunt...

... these are just some of the thoughts of a (now former) Labour Party parliamentary candidate.

He also wrote on his Twitter page (since deleted) that he thought John Bercow was an "opportunist little twat", he said David Cameron was "a twat", Diane Abbott's a "fucking idiot", and that Jedward are "two odious little shits", one woman he sat next to on the train was "the ugliest boot I've ever seen", and he branded the elderly "coffin dodgers". Oh, and he also "fucking hates" Paolo Nutini.

UPDATE: Some more choice quotes from the since obliterated Twitter feed, along with more info.

That's according to the Scottish edition of The Scum newspaper. And The Grauniad have just said he's now been sacked.

Well, anyone who thinks Louis Walsh is a cunt is okay in my book. It's a shame he's been fired, really.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    hahahahaha. we need angry people!
  • Options
    It's worth pointing out that these comments were on his twitter account before he was running for his constituency - he was still a University student at the time!

I think it's a shame how quickly the labour party have been to denounce him - it really does prove in this day and age you still need to be whiter than white to be a politician rather than just caring about real issues and real people.

Also a lot of it was obviously deliberate satire. Politician sense of humour fail.
  • Options
    How can anyone hate Paolo Nutini :eek:?!
  • Options
    Has anyone else noticed how Diane Abbott always has to look upwards when she's thinking? She'd be shit at poker.
  • Options
    ShyBoy wrote: »
    It's worth pointing out that these comments were on his twitter account before he was running for his constituency - he was still a University student at the time!

I think it's a shame how quickly the labour party have been to denounce him - it really does prove in this day and age you still need to be whiter than white to be a politician rather than just caring about real issues and real people.

Also a lot of it was obviously deliberate satire. Politician sense of humour fail.
    It's less a case of being "whiter than white" and more just having some common fucking sense. What did he expect?!
  • Options
    He's got a point though, yet we all seem to overlook that
  • Options
    Not all, but some of the comments that bloke made, made me lol.

Its funny how while I understand they may not have read the comments, most of the labour cabinet were followers of his tweets, and a good chunk of MP's (not all) have been getting into trouble over the expenses.
  • Options
    Candidate sacked for having opinions, but MPs not sacked for fiddling expenses.

This is why I hate politicians.
  • Options
    MoK wrote: »

:thumb:
  • Options
    MoK wrote: »

POTW :D
  • Options
    Has anyone else noticed how Diane Abbott always has to look upwards when she's thinking? She'd be shit at poker.
    Diane Abbott is your typical Left-wing hypocrite. A fat, pathetic, useless woman who loves the sound of her own voice a little too much and brings out the race card whenever she's being criticised. No wonder she fits in so well in the Labour Party. No wonder she thinks she can turn her nose up at the rest of us plebs.

Oh well, at least this picture (lifted from her website recently) shows the woman certainly has a sense of humour. A big dose of fail.

abbot_loon.jpg