Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Does everyone hate me :'(.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello,
My family relationships falling apart. My mother and father want to put is back it to care, but we don't want to go and we don't want to sstay with abusive parents.

My mother and father child abuse me and my sister. They lock us up in the shoe cupboard, are room even outside. They hit us with a bamboo made stick and pinch us really hard like, someone pinching your ear and twisting it.

Me and my sister are ok with being made fun of, getting robbed,getting threteneed with a sharp bladed knife.

Me and my sister have told social services they are going to come and see how were doing in two weeks I'm scared, I'm scared I might go back into care again.

I wish I was happy and not always low these days :S :(

Comments

• Options
    Hello Hollyboo. I'm glad to see you are safe and still posting after meeting up with the weird guy after school. I think a lot of us were really worried about you. Did you actually meet him, or did you 'stand him up'?

It sounds as if you have a rotten home life. But I'm glad you have told Social Services. While going back into care may be scary, it seems clear that your (foster?) parents are not interested in looking after you and, as children, you and your sister deserve parents who will protect and support you, and teach you the ways of the world.

I don't always understand bits of your posts
    hollyboo19 wrote: »
    Me and my sister are ok with being made fun of, getting robbed,getting threteneed with a sharp bladed knife.

Did you really mean you are OK (= it's fine the way things are)? Or did you mean that you are simply used to these things happening to you (= you are not OK and you wish they would stop)? If I was you, I would definitely NOT be OK with things like that happening to me.

You probably have difficulty understanding my posts too.

Anyway, if going back into care gets you away from these things, it may be a good thing. And, hopefully, it wouldn't be for too long as I am sure Social Services would try and find you new foster parents as soon as possible.

And I don't think anyone on this site hates you. If it helps you to have someone to talk to, you should keep on posting.
  • Options
    Id rather be in care than have that done to me.
  • Options
    im really sorry to hear this holly, no one deserves this, you may not want to go into care, but it does seem that it will be the best option for you and your sister - you can go somewhere you can be safe.

I apologise in advance, but you have said in previous threads that you get £500 a week, how do you get this, when you are being abused? Again, im sorry for questioning you, it just doesnt seem to add up....

And i really hope your situation gets better, as i said, no one deserves to be treated like this.
  • Options
    I don't want to go in care, because the care homes in bangladesh I don't wat to be an orphan again, and my parents don't give me the money, it's someone else, and the care homes in bangladesh have abusive carers it's not nice I hate me everyone does I wish my parentss where here thatss the only thing that was special to me and my sis.
  • Options
    If you are in care in England, which you are, you will stay in England wont you?
    EDIT: That's what I thought anyway
    Xx
  • Options
    I wasnt in care in England but I was in bangladesh then my parents moved here after a year cuz bangladesh was a poor country and they couldn't make that much money foster father only recieved 1500 tehhah a day in money and thats not alot. so if we go back we go bk to care in bangladesh
  • Options
    Ahh ok.
    Xx
  • Options
    There is no way that Social Services are going to send you back to Bangladesh if you are here legally with your foster parents. Even if you cannot stay in the UK indefinitely for visa/passport reasons, Social Services would look after you here until you are 18. If your parents have said that you would be sent back to Bangladesh, they are probably just trying to frighten you.