Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Fuck My Life!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
seriously, yet again i feel like shit because i like the wrong fucking person:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
So the girl i like has a fucking bf, idk how long for but this always fucking happens, the girl i like either has a boyfriend or just sees me as a fucking friend

idk, i just hate my life right now, i quit smoking and i just wanna start again as a way to calm down, GAHHHH! my life just sucks, i hate going through this, and it never gets any better, i jsut really needed to get this all of my chest, idk what to do i just fucking hate my life

Comments

• Options
    curly_boy wrote: »
    seriously, yet again i feel like shit because i like the wrong fucking person:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
    So the girl i like has a fucking bf, idk how long for but this always fucking happens, the girl i like either has a boyfriend or just sees me as a fucking friend

idk, i just hate my life right now, i quit smoking and i just wanna start again as a way to calm down, GAHHHH! my life just sucks, i hate going through this, and it never gets any better, i jsut really needed to get this all of my chest, idk what to do i just fucking hate my life

Why do you hate your life because of a girl you like you cant have?
  • Options
    You might feel mad now but you'll look back wondering why it affected you so much.
  • Options
    Raw emotions like the ones I think you are feeling now, always seem the worse. Once they calm down though, lea is right, things will seem a lot better :)
  • Options
    why do you get so worked up because of all the girls stories? Just chill out and tell yourself more luck next time. This makes just everything worse for you. Your well-being, your motivation to get involved with another girl, etc.
  • Options
    plus it's not exactly a cringeworthy let down. she has a boyfriend- simples!
  • Options
    Shows that you have a good taste in women, obviously you find her attractive as her bf does :)

Why is there such a social stigma about being single anyway? :)
  • Options
    its not the social stigma its just the fact that it happens every fucking time
  • Options
    its not the social stigma its just the fact that it happens every fucking time

Why are you so hellbent on having to have a gf though?

Hey it happens with me an awful lot, or did in the past, it doesnt happen much lately as I've been keeping myself to myself.
  • Options
    i'm not though its just the fact that i seem to go for girls that always have a boy friend or i just don't stand a chance
  • Options
    Girls don't like guys who reek of desperation. Fact.

Girls are attracted to guys who are happy. Happy in themselves and are happy by themselves. Fact.

The minute you stop looking for love, as in, genuinely stop looking and reach a state of contentment with being single and with one's self - you will (as if by magic almost) find yourself becoming the subject of lots of female attention. This is no coincidence - it's the same for me and for every other guy full stop.

Whether we like to admit it or not, women are a lot more on the ball when it comes to reading body language and signals than we are. They can smell desperation no matter how suave you think you are.

You've just got to let it go. It's like that scene from Fight Club - Just let go.
  • Options
    z0ma wrote: »
    .[/i]

Most defiantly this :yes:
  • Options
    Its so true.
  • Options
    Girls are attracted to guys who are happy. Happy in themselves and are happy by themselves. Fact.

:thumb: Spot on. And also true vice versa.
  • Options

[/i]

this is so very true.

having a girlfriend won't solve all your problems, yeah it's nice but you have to be happy being yourself before you can be happy with anyone else.

hope everything works out for you xxx
  • Options

The minute you stop looking for love, as in, genuinely stop looking and reach a state of contentment with being single and with one's self - you will (as if by magic almost) find yourself becoming the subject of lots of female attention. This is no coincidence - it's the same for me and for every other guy full stop.

Whether we like to admit it or not, women are a lot more on the ball when it comes to reading body language and signals than we are. They can smell desperation no matter how suave you think you are.

You've just got to let it go. It's like that scene from Fight Club - Just let go.

I second that motion. Girls do not go for guys that are wallowing in self pity, pick yourself up, move on and try again.
  • Options
    I sense desperation in the sense that you always seem to be chasing after a different girl everytime i come on thesite.
  • Options
    i don't see myself as desperat its just that i seem to be attracted to a fair few girls that i meet or know of, idk maybe i am, my heads a mess right now because of alot of things
  • Options
    i don't see myself as desperat its just that i seem to be attracted to a fair few girls that i meet or know of, idk maybe i am, my heads a mess right now because of alot of things

I don't know what these things are, but if it's messing your head up i would suggest you sort these first before you try and enter a relationship with anyone.
  • Options
    You know what I did earlier? I wrote a list of all the guys and girls I've been interested in so far this year... It took more than one page of my notebook I might add... and then I wrote comments by all of them as to why we weren't together.
    It helped me realised that I really do need to stop flicking between possible lovers, and just concentrate on MYSELF for once.
    I suggest you do the same :p Go get some new clothes etc, cheer yourself up a tad.
    Xx