Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Txt Tlk Easy

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ok a randoom topic its going to about my sister ok.

i c er cumin ome cryin lke she jus gt beat up wel she ad mom askd wa ws up (carer) she rn 2 er room wid ters she ad lked der doors nd st nd cryd i ws wrrid so wen 2 fnd out wa ad appened she ad actually been thrretened nd beat up.

its short nd easy wrk it out.

Comments

• Options
    I may be clueless but what are we suppose to do? decipher this?
  • Options
    Erm... good question

:) Ok its a quiz u need 2 guess what the riting states in full english/
  • Options
    I am not just saying this, but that took me about two minutes longer to read than if it had been in full English, and I had to really stare at the screen at concentrate whereas with Hell's post I could just glance at it and read it straight away
  • Options
    I know what it says :

i c er cumin ome cryin lke she jus gt beat up wel she ad mom askd wa ws up (carer) she rn 2 er room wid ters she ad lked der doors nd st nd cryd i ws wrrid so wen 2 fnd out wa ad appened she ad actually been thrretened nd beat up.

I see her coming home crying like she just got beat up well she had mom asked what was up she ran to her room with tears she had locked her doors and sat and cryed i was worried so went to find out what had happened she had actually been threatened and best up.

Ok, I understood but it took me hell of a lot longer and in all honesty, if you had posted that as a genuine problem, I wouldnt reply with advice because it takes too long to read

Also, punctuation would help a lot as well, even if you insist in typing in text talk
  • Options
    this whole site has gone text talk mad!!!
  • Options
    Annaarrr!!Annaarrr!! Posts: 876 Part of The Mix Family
    Lexi99 wrote: »
    I am not just saying this, but that took me about two minutes longer to read than if it had been in full English, and I had to really stare at the screen at concentrate whereas with Hell's post I could just glance at it and read it straight away

Agreed :yes:

And you really don't need to do all this just to prove that it is understandable. Everyone can read it, it's just a pain because like Lexi said, for some people it takes longer to read.
  • Options
    SSBzZWUgaGVyIGNvbWluZyBob21lIGNyeWluZyBsaWtlIHNoZSBqdXN0IGdvdCBiZWF0IHVwIHdlbGwgc2hlIGhhZCBtb20gYXNrZWQgd2hhdCB3YXMgdXAgc2hlIHJhbiB0byBoZXIgcm9vbSB3aXRoIHRlYXJzIHNoZSBoYWQgbG9ja2VkIGhlciBkb29ycyBhbmQgc2F0IGFuZCBjcnllZCBpIHdhcyB3b3JyaWVkIHNvIHdlbnQgdG8gZmluZCBvdXQgd2hhdCBoYWQgaGFwcGVuZWQgc2hlIGhhZCBhY3R1YWxseSBiZWVuIHRocmVhdGVuZWQgYW5kIGJlc3QgdXAu

This is just a medium in which I feel comortable writing in, but I believe this is what you said? no?
  • Options
    Hollypop, are you asking for help about your sister, or is this a game that we're meant to be interpreting your text talk?

Either is fine, I just want to clarify so that if you need help it is not being missed :)
  • Options
    rofl lol btw wtf wth fuk cum init brap roflbist lamiaatuts

thats about my knowlege of text speak, only i know what the last means and its about lamas and also rude so for the 12 year olds sake i shall never revel what it is
  • Options
    tell me curly boy :) i dont know the last two.

Anyways dudes i find it just as easy and can read it fine but its cos im in with the crowd :cool: haha :D
  • Options
    Hey

No, I am not asking for help this is true btw (by the way). And it's just something to get your memory jogging in the morning. so you wern't supposed to do it yet. You were supposed to do it in the morning.

I'm sure all of you can work it out 11year olds promise.
  • Options
    I know what btw means :)
  • Options
    hellfire you put best up instead of beat up :p
  • Options
    grace wrote: »
    this whole site has gone text talk mad!!!

Yeah, and it's getting stupid now!
  • Options
    Hellfire wrote: »
    SSBzZWUgaGVyIGNvbWluZyBob21lIGNyeWluZyBsaWtlIHNoZSBqdXN0IGdvdCBiZWF0IHVwIHdlbGwgc2hlIGhhZCBtb20gYXNrZWQgd2hhdCB3YXMgdXAgc2hlIHJhbiB0byBoZXIgcm9vbSB3aXRoIHRlYXJzIHNoZSBoYWQgbG9ja2VkIGhlciBkb29ycyBhbmQgc2F0IGFuZCBjcnllZCBpIHdhcyB3b3JyaWVkIHNvIHdlbnQgdG8gZmluZCBvdXQgd2hhdCBoYWQgaGFwcGVuZWQgc2hlIGhhZCBhY3R1YWxseSBiZWVuIHRocmVhdGVuZWQgYW5kIGJlc3QgdXAu

I am the Matrix.
  • Options
    MeganM wrote: »
    tell me curly boy :) i dont know the last two.

Anyways dudes i find it just as easy and can read it fine but its cos im in with the crowd :cool: haha :D

rolling on the floor but i'm still typing is rotfbist

the other shall never be revealed
  • Options
    curly_boy wrote: »
    rolling on the floor but i'm still typing is rotfbist

the other shall never be revealed

Damn, I googled it and all it came up with was laminators :no:

LSMMTUAFIMC - Facebook's gone turban-mad.
  • Options
    hollyboo, check this out.

s bscly i ws n th rstrnt n rdrd chckn bt gss wut i gt bf so i wnt 2 da wtr n tld hm hy tis nt wut i wnted + he wuz lyk sir plx xcse me i jst frtd n we all luffd coz it woz so fnny i vmted on a ol ladys wig.
  • Options
    humore

ha ha that was so funny i had forgot 2 laugh nd u avent used txt spek properly mite need 2 practice it. i totally understood that but i also found it very jouvernile.
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote: »

s bscly i ws n th rstrnt n rdrd chckn bt gss wut i gt bf so i wnt 2 da wtr n tld hm hy tis nt wut i wnted + he wuz lyk sir plx xcse me i jst frtd n we all luffd coz it woz so fnny i vmted on a ol ladys wig.

so basically i was in the resturant and ordered chicken but guess what i got beef so i went to the waiter and told him why/hi this not what i wanted and he was like sir please excuse me i just farted and we all laughed because it was so funny i vomited on an old lady's wig.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
  • Options
    so basically i was in the resturant and ordered chicken but guess what i got beef so i went to the waiter and told him why/hi this not what i wanted and he was like sir please excuse me i just farted and we all laughed because it was so funny i vomited on an old lady's wig.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

That wasn't what I got - so basically I was in the restaurant and ordered chicken, but guess what, I've got a boyfriend so I went to the waiter and he was like, sir, please kiss me, I just farted and we all laughed because it was so funny I vomited on an old lady's wig.
  • Options
    yeah actually it seems more likely to be boyfriend rather than beef... :blush:
  • Options
    nah

:yes: :yippe: :wave: hey i dnt think it boy friend i think its beef if u read it clearly bu i mite b wrong im nt great ay slang anwayzz
  • Options
    we need matt to tell us who is right. dun dun dun
  • Options
    hollyboo19 wrote: »
    :yes: :yippe: :wave: hey i dnt think it boy friend i think its beef if u read it clearly bu i mite b wrong im nt great ay slang anwayzz

So even you admit you cannot clearly read txt talk. but I thought it was easy to learn?
  • Options
    k vry gd *clap clap*
    StrubbleS wrote: »

So basically I was in this restaurant, and ordered chicken, but guess what I got beef so I went to the waiter and told him hey this is not what I wanted plus he was like sir, please exscuse me I just farted. And we all laughed because it was so funny I vometed on an old ladys wig.

very fun sir but the ammount of humore was not funny
  • Options
    Hellfire wrote: »
    So even you admit you cannot clearly read txt talk. but I thought it was easy to learn?

give it a rest!
  • Options
    yeah

yh it s bu nt der wy sum of u adlts use it nd i dnt no if i ws rong or rite yet
  • Options
    hollyboo19 wrote: »
    yh it s bu nt der wy sum of u adlts use it nd i dnt no if i ws rong or rite yet

But that isn't the point, the point is by using text speak it has made reading it harder and therefore caused a doubt it what is being said.
  • Options
    rrtty

hey im guessing thats aimed at me bu y r u telling me

ok nite nite ppl its past my bed time nd i av skwl 2morrowzz cya