Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

always lookin my best

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
:no: :nervous: hello
i am the show of type person nd love every outfit that is nice like skinny jeans with a long top but lately everything changeing i'm looseing my style and i have gained 1 stone in 2 years thats terrible i'm going fat at the moment i'm 7 stone am i fat
well i didnt used 2 think like this intill i wore this traditional outfit to school and got laughed at and kind of started skippin school it was awful having everyone laugh at me and my friends. i'm turning in to my swotty sister who gets physically bullied and recieves hate mail. oh darn wa shud i do im going fat and turning ugly.

Comments

• Options
    geneve wrote: »
    It's called growing. Best get used to it.
    oh but wwen im growin dnt i get prettier instead of picked on
  • Options
    I doubt you're fat and ugly. Your style sounds good, skinny jeans and a long top, I wear that kind of stuff and it probably looks even better on someone your age, with a few bangles and some sweet trainers.

Don't let other people make you feel bad about yourself. You know your style, you know you've got it, keep hold of that thought and just remember that people that bully you or make horrible comments probably have their own insecurities.

If your sister is being bullied, she should tell someone that she trusts, an adult who can help. If she won't or can't do that, I think you would be being a good sister if you told someone yourself. Can you think of an adult that can help?
  • Options
    have you told anyone about this bullying?

i dont know how old you are but like gen kind of said your body changes as you grow older. maybe the people at your school just haven't gone through those changes. 1 stone in 2 years doesnt seem a lot. if you really think you've put on too much weight then try and exercise more and stock up on healthy foods. but i wouldnt really trust the opinion of a bully because it can often be down to jealousy. also, why not make friends with your sister? it seems like she is going through a hard time too.
  • Options
    I doubt you're fat at 7 stone unless you're like 2ft tall or something. You really need to talk to someone about the bullying. They could be bullying you out of jealousy.
  • Options
    HollyBoo19... I take it you were HollyBoo20 aswell?
    Xx
  • Options
    no i ws nt hollyboo20 bu i no hu ws bu i go for 19 or 1996 that otherperson wud go for names like hollyboo20 or hollyboo2000 or something im her 1 min older sister we r nt wtins nd r nothin alike
  • Options
    You aren't twins? How does that work?

And as for the being fat... I'm your age, and I'm 8stone.
    Xx
  • Options
    hi agen so am i over weight or nt nd i dnt look fat or nothin nd ur average for the weiight u shud be thats great news yer no nd dnt say im swotty loser hollyboo20 please
  • Options
    Nothing wrong with being swotty.
  • Options
    hollyboo19 wrote: »
    hi agen so am i over weight or nt nd i dnt look fat or nothin nd ur average for the weiight u shud be thats great news yer no nd dnt say im swotty loser hollyboo20 please

Can you please type in proper english, thats so difficult to read
  • Options
    :p
    Can you please type in proper english, thats so difficult to read
    erm... dnt no hw srry
  • Options
    Your 12. 12 year old children, like myself, can use vowels. There are only five.
    A, E, I, O, U.

And, I'm sure you can spell 3 letter words. Even people with dyslexia can spell some words right. If you try to write proper English, like I am sure you study at school, then you will get more replies :thumb:
    Xx
  • Options
    Your 12. 12 year old children, like myself, can use vowels. There are only five.
    A, E, I, O, U.
    :heart: :thumb:
  • Options
  • Options
    iya

A, E, I, O, U.

And, I'm sure you can spell 3 letter words. Even people with dyslexia can spell some words right. If you try to write proper English, like I am sure you study at school, then you will get more replies :thumb:
    Xx

hey i ws only kidding im in set 1 english the highest in class after my sis of courcce but full english is soo borin
  • Options

hey i ws only kidding im in set 1 english the highest in class after my sis of courcce but full english is soo borin
    It's boring to be able to write properly?

OHNOES I ARE BORING. QQ :(
  • Options

AAAHHH!!! STOP BOASTING! I DON'T CARE IF YOU ARE RICH, I DON'T CARE IF YOU HAVE LOADS OF FRIENDS, I DON'T CARE IF YOU ARE TOP SET.

It's doing my head in! I'm sure it is others too! We are here to give advice, not to read your self-centred posting about how cool you are! You, and I will tell you this before someone else does, are not cool. Anyone who goes on about how cool they are, or how much money they have, or how educated they are, is very insecure and in need of help. So ask for the help if you want it. If you don't, go back to all your money and your top set homework.

You wont go far in this world with your current attitude, I promise you that much.
    Xx
  • Options
    Lets not feed the troll, the easter holidays have started, bored kids on the internet always leads to this nonsense
  • Options
    How the fuck do you build a dam if you aren't a beaver? :lol:
    Xx
  • Options
    This is one talented beaver :p
    hooverdam.jpg
  • Options
    geneve wrote: »
    Can't they go and build a tree house or dam in a river like the good old days? Or shouldn't they be to busy having sex to go on the internet?

Who pissed in your cornflakes?
  • Options
    Ermm nope. Blocking a river causing on the creatures on one side to die due to lack of water has never interested me much...
    Poker on the other hand :lol:
    Xx
  • Options
    Who pissed in your cornflakes?

ME.
    I like cornflakes.:yum:
    Xx
  • Options
    even pissy cornflakes?
  • Options
    Hhhmmm maybe not quite as much as normal cornflakes...
    Xx
  • Options
    A, E, I, O, U.

Xx

I still refuse to accept that you are twelve. I think you are 21 and dyslexic. And if StrubbleS doesn't believe it's not true, what do you have to say in your defense?
  • Options
    Haha! Why don't you believe I'm 12? There's a photo of me on here in my uniform :p Or do you think I'm some kind of female Angus Young? :lol:
    Xx
  • Options
    Angus Young rules.
  • Options
    Angus Young rules.

I like ACDC, but I don't want to be wearing my school uniform into my 50s or whatever :yeees:
    Xx
  • Options
    Haha! Why don't you believe I'm 12? There's a photo of me on here in my uniform :p Or do you think I'm some kind of female Angus Young? :lol:
    Xx

well, school goes till 18, no?

post a pic of your school ID (blur out vital information like address etc.). you have way to little poo in your head for being 12.