Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

update

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
well i went to the docs about the bipolar thing and it turns out i dont have it, it is just bad depression which i am pleased about =]

also i wanted to add that i do self harm or should i say i used to self harm. but i dont any more i have been on medication and had councilling and it has helped me enough to stop. but self harm will always be with me. its like a drug and so i always want to hurt myself but i have found the strengt to say no. now the last time i wanted to hurt myself i went and got a tattoo...because i thought i might as well get a nice image on myself rather than a scar this time i really really wanted to hurt myself so i have gone and got a piercing on my lip and man it hurts.

I dont know why i feel the neeed to do it my life is good right now. i guess i still have alot of issues i need to deal with but i dont know how.

o well i am sure i will find a way

This is just a rant to myself but if you want to make a comment please feel free

Comments

• Options
    I'm glad your appointment with the Dr gave you some results you are pleased about.

I have piercings on my lips too, and though they hurt, I thought it was a nice pain, nearly addictive but... I managed to stop at two.

Good luck with your path to mental health.
  • Options
    yeah it is a nice pain but it really does hurt now i keep catching it when i am eating =[.