Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

hey guys :)

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
As the title suggests, yes, I am back! *GASP!* lol...uh, thought it would be good to mention how i am/was getting on. I've been going to see the nurse...once every two weeks...or so :/ and things started looking up a bit, but I've started cutting again (:banghead: ) and been really easy to break and make extremely angry. Also fallen into a bit of bulmia again...the list goes on, ill save you all from it (also because i look like an attention seeker if i say them all)...(which i bloody well aint!)

Got a new missus, and thats sort of made me feel really good and shiny, but I'm not looking forward to when the feeling starts to wear off, and I'm kinda worried what'll happen when I tell her about my self harm issues.

Other than that, still alive and kicking :)

Bio.

Comments

• Options
    It's good you are seeing a professinal :) Remember taking a step in the wrong direction just means there are more steps to take in the right one!
    Xx
  • Options
    A step to the left, a step to the right, look in the mirror and get a damn fright! lol. How are you doing hun?
  • Options
    I've been better to be honest, thanks for asking :)

Is the nurse helping and everything ? I've been thinking about getting help, but I'm not sure.
    Xx
  • Options
    It has sort of helped going to see her...it's taken a lot of help from friends (and a few that duck taped me up to go see her) and it's taken a long time for me to get to trust her enough to talk. I broke down pretty badly too, which was a bit awkward for me afterwards, but it helped me a bit. *shrug* not alot to loose if you're thinking about getting some, but I suggest that you try and find someone that you think will help you the best, because some doctors can be a bit...rash, shall we say, with what they think and do.
    xx
  • Options
    re

Hey bio haz,

Thanks for the update and glad to hear that you are ok and that you have tapped into support networks. Maybe use your best judgement and what is comfortable with regard to your girlfriend and disclosing about your self harm. Also, your are not an attention seeker! Please feel free to say whats going on for you here on the site.

good luck and keep posting:wave: