Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Oh dear *permanent marker!*

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
How long does it take to get permanent marker off ? :nervous: I was doodling on my hand.... and I didin't realise it was permanent. Am I going to have the doodles on there forever????
AAAAHHHHHH
Xx

Comments

• Options
    No :p.

It'll take a couple of days maybe, but it'll go away as the skin dies.
  • Options
    Alcohol or acetone (nail varnish remover) if you have either of those?
  • Options
    :lol:

nahh few days tops, it fades with every wash. I learnt the hard way.
  • Options
    hey Broken angel.

it wont be there forever but will be on your skin for a little while!

hope what you ddodled on your hand wasn't something you didnt want people to see? hehe

x
  • Options
    no, it'll come off in a few days, as you shed your skin.
  • Options
    Haha!! Thanks guys!! I am very pleased.
    And it says "If I offer to buy you a drink... trust me when I say it's no alcholic" and theres loads of little stars and hearts... oh and a grumpy mouse.
    Xx
  • Options
    chuckle. I've drawn on myself in boredom many times, all good fun.
  • Options
    I actually like my grumpy mouse :) But NOT IN PERMANENT. I really had a moment of panic thinking "sshhittt it'll never come off"
    Xx
  • Options
    grumpy mouse pic please?
  • Options
    I once doodled a girl on my legs when i was wearing shorts, not in permanent marker though luckily
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    If that could happen, no one would get tattoos. hehe
  • Options
    Aahhh, drawing on oneself. The good ol days! I remember we would take Mr. Sketch scented markers and color our hair... apperantly we didn't shower as children and needed to smell better :p... then you get a bit older and onto the henna and a bit older comes the tattoos!
  • Options
    I remember when me and a friend were on the bus and she drew smiley faces on her knee caps, aw
  • Options
    I drew a penis on my friends arm at a pub quiz the other week. Yay for still being immature XD
  • Options
    Someone drew a penis on my arm the other day :lol: It was the middle of a lessson and he goes "can I draw on you?" I was like yeah whatever.... and then I looked and I was like.. oh great. Had to pull my sleeves down :( hahaha I can't use the soap in school and I couldn't get it off all day.
    Xx
  • Options
    Oh, and I shall draw the same grumpy mouse on paint and show you it... well I shall try. I've lost my phone SD card... again. It's so small I can't help it!
    Xx
  • Options
    I think that could be a challenge to get off!

Erm... asides from keep going at it with soap (I doubt it'll work though) I suggest you just wait and wait until the skin naturally shreds... eurgh! lol
  • Options
    Oh, and I shall draw the same grumpy mouse on paint and show you it... well I shall try. I've lost my phone SD card... again. It's so small I can't help it!
    Xx
    How come you took it out? Could you get a case for it?

I once wrote "TWAT" and drew a big cock on my housemate's face after a heavy drinking session. She had to go to work the next morning (as an English teacher for foreign students!) and almost left the house without looking in a mirror. Luckily for her she did, but she had to spend about half an hour scrubbing it off.

Oh and don't worry, she got me back - by filling my entire room (socks, underwear, bed, everything) with McDonalds toothpicks, napkins, salt and pepper and tomato ketchup sachets. :mad:
  • Options
    HAHA!! I was at a festival once, and this bloke asked me to put suncream on this back (we were working together, so I did know him) and I wrote fuck :lol: twas funny when he burnt.

Anyhow, I took out the micro SD to put it in the SD... which I've now lost :(
    Xx
  • Options
    I drew a penis on my friends arm at a pub quiz the other week. Yay for still being immature XD

Did you ask her if she wanted to join the Pen 15 club? :thumb:
  • Options
    I asked her if that was a penis on her arm, or was she just happy to see me.
  • Options
    exposedexposed Posts: 31 Boards Initiate
    putting Gallows lyrics on your hands is it?

sweat can also speed up the process, some kind of science thing related to the acidity of sweat. grab yourself some rubber gloves or wooly gloves or any kind of gloves and get sweating.

it'll be gone in no time.
  • Options
    I asked her if that was a penis on her arm, or was she just happy to see me.

:lol:
  • Options
    It's kinda going away :) Some of the words are still there haha, so I've draw over them in non-permanent pen (I read the labal twice :lol:)
    Xx