Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Horrible

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Does anyone else with depression get that reely horrible, hollow feeling just below their diaphram? Ok, maybe thats too accurate, but you know what i mean. Its like a burning hollow feeling that makes you want to laugh and cry and curl up in a ball all at the same time?
I do, i get it all the time and its hell.
The past few days ive even picked three songs to play at my funeral. I thought i was doing well....but obviously not.
I feel so alone right now, lifes a blur that i just dont care about.
I reely reely want to cut or od or something right now...

Comments

• Options
    I'm sorry to hear things are tough at the moment robot. No matter what people do to make things better there are always times where things can feel really bad again.

I don't think you'd be surprised to hear that many people describe the feeling of being depressed or isolated as a hollow feeling. Even if you just googled it you'd see how many people find the same experience of depression.

Have you been able to talk to any of your family or maybe a Doctor about how you are feeling? Even just being open to someone close to you can hopefully make a difference, even if they wouldn't be able to do something to suddenly change things for you.

Maybe phone some of the helplines that are still open at the moment and let it all out to someone if you've not got anyone you can talk to around you right now.

I hope you feel a little better soon, or find something to take your mind off how you are feeling, feeling depressed and isolated can lead to just mulling over those feelings again and again. Maybe try to do something different to try and break that feeling. Maybe posting in a few other threads in other sections of the boards could help, whilst waiting for other people to reply.
  • Options
    You know that i love you, come on babe. Im sorry for earlier and i will get help like you asked, im not sure what was wrong with me, anyway...

I get that feeling all the time and its not nice at all, your strong, i know that you are and youve gotten better before and you can do it now :) keep your head up babe *HUUUUUUUUUUUGS* :heart:

talk to me soon alright ?x

P.S listen to the things Jim has said and try and see your councillor soon :) x
  • Options
    thanks megan im glad to hear your gonna get help :)
    Its ok you had every right to be a bitch
    *hugs*
    :)<3
  • Options
    And thanks for the advice Jim too :)
  • Options
    Im happy to here that your safe hun x

I was really worried tbh :crying:

Talk soon ? x and tell me how you P.E goes :) x iloveyou x