Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Questions about toys!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hiya,

Just wanted to say that I work for an adult company, so if anyone has any questions about toys, rabbits etc. Please feel free to ask me and I will try to answers all questions honestly!

I have also used a fair few so can tell u from a personal point of view as well as a proffessional one :)

xxx

Comments

• Options
    Hiya,

Just wanted to say that I work for an adult company, so if anyone has any questions about toys, rabbits etc. Please feel free to ask me and I will try to answers all questions honestly!

I have also used a fair few so can tell u from a personal point of view as well as a proffessional one :)

xxx

ORLY...... man I'd love to work for one :-p would be sweet... all though lonely females who buy rabbits..

na im joking, whats the work like? same as everything else except you sell vibes etc?
  • Options
    So, what does happen if you use a silicone lube with a silicone toy?
  • Options
    I love the job it is sooo fab, I earn so much from it and have a laugh whilst doing it. Its also very different from my day job so it's nice to have a contrast. You would be surprised the amount of men that have bought a rabbit for their other half, so its not just for lonely women lol. I also sell undies lol.

Big Gay, it is not advised that you use silicone lube with a silicone toy as it can cause it to melt. Try using one that is especially formulated for silicone. Or if you have to use the silicone lube put a condom over the toy (if possible) before applying the lube.

Hope this helps
  • Options
    it can cause it to melt.

Pics!
  • Options
    lol I don't have any! But this is what my manager said! You could always try it and see lol