Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Handbags

littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
Hello

I never post in here :o

Anyway, I am looking for a handbag. Not a ridiculously expensive one (although I do have my eye on a radley bag but that is naughty). But I have criteria.

I don't like them to be 'rounded' at the top. Too many of todays fashion-bags have rounded tops. I'm not a big fan of that.

I don't want it to be one that flops when there is nothing in it. I like hand bags that keep their shape.

And I don't want it to be covered in metal. Not a big metal fan.

Oh, and I don't want black. Or all one one colour if possible. I want to inject a bit of colour into my life!

I like simple, not too old fashioned, preferably leather (or good pretend leather) and not ridiculously expensive. Maternity pay is shit.

So, where can I buy said handbag? Please enlighten me. Meadowhall only had shit. And then when I found one I liked in clarks, it cost more than the Radley bag that I liked so that defeated the purpose.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i have an idea!!!! :p

get that lovely husband of yours to get you the radley one you want! problem solved! haha! :D

i'd just invest in the radley one if im honest. i have 4 radley bags now. one is almost 5 years old and is still ok to use. i find cheaper bags don't last at long at all.
  • Options
  • Options
    i have an idea!!!! :p

get that lovely husband of yours to get you the radley one you want! problem solved! haha! :D

i'd just invest in the radley one if im honest. i have 4 radley bags now. one is almost 5 years old and is still ok to use. i find cheaper bags don't last at long at all.
    I concur with this suggestion.

I'm prodding Rich to buy me a Radley bag for my birthday.

I was going to suggest Accessorize in the meantime but you said you didn't want a floppy one :(.
  • Options
    I was going to suggest accessorize as well until you said you didn't want a floppy one lol. But I say go there anyway :p

I love radley! I say get a Radley one :D
  • Options
    You can sell the dogs on radley bags for ten pounds on ebay, and they give you a new free one in the shop :)
    just thought i'd point that out :)