Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Want to spoil him. Ideas?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
For valentines, my boyfriend was amazing! He took me for a romantic walk to our favourite spot where we sat and cuddled for ages. *I cant really go into too much detail because a friend of mine knows I use this but I dont want her to know who I am because some of the advice I have asked for is about her*

See the thing is. I want to show my boyfriend that I really care about him. My parents are going out next weekend so I had planned on cooking tea and having a lazy night on the sofa watching whatever he wanted etc. So yeah..I'm not the most romantic. :lol:

If anyone has any ideas I'd be very grateful :) xxx

Comments

• Options
    Oral sex goes down a treat! :thumb:
  • Options
    Just pamper him, surprise him with sexy new undies, oral, maybe get some handcuffs and whipped cream.....
  • Options
    For valentines, my boyfriend was amazing! He took me for a romantic walk to our favourite spot where we sat and cuddled for ages. *I cant really go into too much detail because a friend of mine knows I use this but I dont want her to know who I am because some of the advice I have asked for is about her*

See the thing is. I want to show my boyfriend that I really care about him. My parents are going out next weekend so I had planned on cooking tea and having a lazy night on the sofa watching whatever he wanted etc. So yeah..I'm not the most romantic. :lol:

If anyone has any ideas I'd be very grateful :) xxx

how does this tie in with your your friend?

But yeah that sounds nice :) just go all out for him, my boyfriend made me a romantic dinner on vals day, all from scratch, it really does show how much someone cares for you :D
  • Options
    She knows all about my valentines day because she is a close friend of ours. She would easily make links between my posts and what happened. and I dont want her to know who I post as on here.

Thanks guys :thumb: I was thinking along these lines but just wanted to see what people came up with :) x
  • Options
    ShyBoy wrote: »
    Oral sex goes down a treat! :thumb:

I was *so* going to say that. So I'll just go with "stockings" instead...
  • Options
    She knows all about my valentines day because she is a close friend of ours. She would easily make links between my posts and what happened. and I dont want her to know who I post as on here.

Thanks guys :thumb: I was thinking along these lines but just wanted to see what people came up with :) x

ahh okay :) sounds like a nice idea, go for it!
  • Options

I cooked tea and we had a bit of fun in my room before falling asleep together watching tv. The night didnt end how I had planned (see other post if your that interested) but I feel much better after giving him something back after the wonderful valentines day he gave me :)