Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

'Getting over it!' - Documentary

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Break-up's!

we've all been there! - You think your getting somewhere and then bam for whatever reason there is no relationship... it's hard to come to terms with and many people re-act in different ways, but what I want to know is what is the best way to deal with a break up?!

I've recently come out of a string of long and serious committed relationships and I'm only 18 years old! - I've learned the hard way that we can make a big mistake by not doing the right thing to get over a ex-lover.

So I would love to hear everyone's break-up stories? - How did it feel, did you get through it, did you make many mistakes along the way? and ultimately are you over them?

Comments

• Options
    You did read the bit of the rules that asks you to get in touch if you're planning the post anything asking for help with studies, research or anything else?
    If you intend to post a message asking for help from users on projects, surveys or if you are a member of the press looking for people to contribute to articles or stories you must first obtain permission by contacting TheSite.org staff.

Because once is one thing, but posting twice about two different docs is pretty rude.

I'll leave the posts up but doing it twice is pretty bad form
  • Options
    this isn't for studies, i read the post as just an interest kinda thing jim :S
  • Options
    As did I until I double checked the title - "Breaking Up - Documentary" posted just after the post "Virginity - Documentary" over the sex section about another student film... ;)
  • Options
    Didn't realise you had to ask
    sorry
  • Options
    just bear it in mind for the future :)