Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

'Virginity' - Documentary!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I come to you asking for your stories,thoughts and opinions! I am a young student film-maker in the process of producing a documentary all about first time intercourse.

SEX - It's the big 3 letter word!

Let me know your first times? - Did you enjoy it? Do you think you were at the right age? Would you change who you lost your virginity to?

If you still have your virginity then what are you expecting? Do you have any plans to wait for someone or a certain age? - Are you afraid, nervous or eager?

I'll appreciate everyone's thoughts on this it would help me greatly!

Of course if you'd prefer to keep it private but would still like to chat you can inbox me on here, and we can talk via that, none of the information will be released without your permission!

Comments

• Options
    Of course if you'd prefer to keep it private but would still like to chat you can inbox me on here, and we can talk via that, none of the information will be released without your permission!

Or you could make the effort and trawl through the 'Sex' board where lots of these anxieties etc have been raised already. ;)
  • Options
    Alright alright! - no harm in askin is there Teagan?!
    but thanks for the tip =]
  • Options
    I'm 15, and a virgin. I never use to think of sex as a special thing, but not long ago I met someone I care about a lot, and I realized that I wanted it to be perfect, so we are going to wait.
    To be honest, i'm terrified, but I still can't wait :)
    Hope that helps you
  • Options
    I'm 14 and I never wanted to wait, but now i'm waiting till i'm 17, because of a special person . I'm so scared !
  • Options
    I was early 17, he was mid 17. It was with my first bf, first love blah blah, and him me. We both lost our virginities to each other just before our 3 monther, on his sisters couch while he was house sitting. It really hurt, I was crying a lot. Didn't bleed though. Felt really ill afterwards and we were both starving. We were together for another year afterwards.
    He told me at some point he wished we waited a bit longer, I felt it was right. It was planned about a week before, we kinda took an abstinence thing till 4pm. I still remember the date. 3.45pm Friday, 30th September 2005 hehe.

Hope that helps.
  • Options
    bw.jpg
    thgoatse_02-1.jpg
    Hello.jpg
    goatse_08-1.jpg
    goatse_19.jpg
    goatse_04.jpg
    04.jpg
    Nadja-0017-1.jpg
    eat-shit-blog.jpg
    FournierGangrene.jpg

You just got OWNED!
    FEEL THE SPOCKER! oooo YEA!
    Can't BEAT ME! JOIN ME!
  • Options
    My first time was crap...I was 15 and he was 21. He used to buy us booze at the weekend so we could get drunk and let us drink in his house. He got me off my face on Tequila and Vodka...I just remember opening my eyes and finding him on top of me. Yeah I kinda wished I waited...or even remembered it :rolleyes:
  • Options
    I'm pretty sure in my drunken state I would have agreed...as much of a cock as he is I don't think even he would do that sorta thing!
  • Options
    You don't even want to know. He was over 18, I didn't enjoy it, infact I hated it, and it makes me sick even to think about it.
    Xx
  • Options
    I was 17, he was 21. We were sort of together but not officially. I was really young, naive, loved up, thought the sun shone out of his ass, and drove a couple of hours to see him and his band at a gig. They were staying at a Holiday Inn overnight as it was too late for them to go home and we kind of pre-arranged to have sex since we thought there would be an extra room. There wasnt though and we had sex in my car. He didnt know i was a virgin as i chose not to tell him, but he was gentle all the same

I dont regret how it happened or who it happened with, I was ready and sure that he was the one i wanted to take it.

I do sometimes wonder what it would have been like to have been in a serious relationship where he knew, and would probably have tried to make the experience a good as possible but i dont regret it at all
  • Options
    I was 21 at the beginning of a LTR, she was 19. I think we'd been together about 3 months. I don't specifically remember the first time, to be honest, we spent most of the next few months in bed together... :blush:
  • Options
    I was 16 he was 19, start of a LTR and we were both virgins. My parents had a 'not under our roof til youre 18' policy so we went away to a hotel. Wasn't the nicest place but we had a 4 poster bed and just had the whole night to ourselves and took it easy, gave each other a massage etc. Obviously wasn't the best sex ever but it was really nice and special. About as good as losing your virginity can be really.
  • Options
    I was 16 and he was 17. At the time I just wanted to get it over and done with. It was okay I guess! Funny and painful that's all I remember.

I understand why people regard their virginity highly but it's pretty evident that the first time never lives upto expectations. Dont think people who have 'lost it'.. eurgh I hate that phrase because you arent really losing anything are you? Just having sex for the first time! Anywho I dont think people who have lost it and didnt like it should feel awful for the rest of their lives about it. No biggieee
  • Options
    Virgin and way too old here. I am the reject of society.
  • Options
    I was 15 she was 16. She lived a trainhour from my place and I think on our 3rd meet (I came to visit her, then she visited me a week or so after, then when I went to her place again) we snuggled up in her bed (we had separate beds! at first, but her parents were out for the night) and I asked if she wanted to do it. She was unsure first but got up and made all the preparations (she talked to her older sister about it). It was not so great. We had to stop, because she was in pain. She was kind of her own story anyway. never saw her naked, because of her self-esteem issues (it was always butt dark when we did it).

I remember she was kind of sick (something with her lymph nodes) and she was often in a bad mood. After 2 oder 3 months I broke it off, because I was bored by not talking to her for a week (smooth I know). It was a crappy relationship in hindsight (but I was very much in love for a few weeks), but I have no regrets, we had some fine sexy times.
  • Options
    I had my first time when I was sixteen. It was with a boy of seventeen and I didn't even like him that much. But I just wanted to do it to get my first time over and done with. I don't regret it though - now I really enjoy sex with my current boyfriend and it's special.
  • Options
    i am 15 and my bf of almost a yr (off and on) is 16. were both virgins, he was my first kiss and he knows it, which probably playys into the going slow theroy. we've both said when we ddo loose it we want to loose it to eachother, because its always best with someone you trust and who cares about you. i am afraid though. im afraid that even though right now i think im ready, after i do i might realize im not, or something will happenn in my relationship wwere i will regret it.