Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

hello

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hi
I am Akli , an Algerian man of 46 years, engineering geology, married since 2004, without children.
I got my diploma in 1996 .

I have problems sociable and I am often anxious, timid, passive and I can not stand people, their words, their screams annoy me, especially in my country: Algerian people talk all the time crying ... . actually I've never fit into the other and the character of my countrymen .

I lost my father at the age of 4 years and my mother had to raise me with my two brothers at my maternal uncle, and my mother was never away from me and his jealous possessiveness and my excessive attachment to my mother, I made very late in my school, my marriage and my life .

in fact I'm more or less blocked, my natural development has been hampered and inhibited .............
I am separated from my mother and I rented a studio to protect my marriage because my marriage was really threatened by the jealousy and violence of my mother against my wife and me ...

I suffer in my life, I worked as security guards in a large hotel in Algiers, I feel degraded and humiliated in the workplace that does not have my education, but all I I found in my country for a living.

over recent months I find no taste to my life, I am not at all in love with my wife, I'm depressed in my work and everywhere ......

This country disgusts me because he really there's too much ignorance, corruption and hypocrisy

my life is dull and tasteless

could you help me and guide me?
thank you
Akli

Comments

• Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Hi Akling,
    Sorry to hear you're having such a hard time at the moment.

TheSite.org is mostly a community of UK based 16-25 year-old's supporting each other in similar life experiences, so I'm sorry to say, but perhaps this isn't the best place for you to the kind of help you're looking for.

Have you talked to any doctors or other health professionals about the feelings you've shared with us here? That might be a good start for you.

Take care and I hope things start to change for you soon. :)