Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Saline injection.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I've read about it. It's an injection of saline which makes your boobs about a cup/cup and a half fuller and costs around £1,500. Anyone know any definate imformation on it and how safe it is etc?

Comments

• Options
    lyric wrote: »
    I've read about it. It's an injection of saline which makes your boobs about a cup/cup and a half fuller and costs around £1,500. Anyone know any definate imformation on it and how safe it is etc?
    I've heard it only lasts for about a year so I'd say it's a lot of money for just a year.
  • Options
    But I'd be prepared to pay. Do you have any more information about it?
  • Options
    So you are going to pay 1k5 for bigger boobs for a year? You will be happy with your bust and let me tell you: you won't be happy when they go back to normal. Being poor is worse if you used to be rich.

Maybe search the forums about tiny boob stuff. Plenty of girls have had that problem and were given good advice. I would advice you too, to talk to several people before you decide something like that on your own (I talked to plenty of people about contact lenses before I really decided which one to take [and I'm still not entirely sure yet]).

Maybe accept the opinion of others who have small breasts too and stop being so stubborn doing premature things that cost a fortune and might not make you happy, even disappoint you later.
  • Options
    I understand completley what you're saying but I can't feel happy with my breasts. No matter how hard I try. I don't even want a drastic change. Just 1 OR 1 and a half cup sizes bigger. I love the shape and firmness of them..
    I will talk to people about it.
  • Options
    Sounds very expensive but i guess its a good way of seeing if you like having bigger boobs before having any kind of surgery, i might have a look into it and see what others on the net think.