Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Ferrais trial

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey what does everyone think of Ferrais "punishment" for that thing they did at the Austrian Grand Prix. Personally i dont think a million dollor fine is enough.....thats spare change to them. They could have taken points off the team so the rest of the season can be done with out knowing ferrai are going to dominate everything:rolleyes:

Comments

• Options
    Oh ffs, they are not the first team to have done it *cough* Mclaren *cough* when Mclaren used to dominate but stuff like that is always conveniently 'forgotten' . If the other teams don't want Ferrari to dominate, then they are going to have to get their act together.
  • Options
    Should have been fined, thats all. No points removed because they didnt cheat...they could have simulated an overtaking move or a bad pitstop but they didnt want to make Barrichello look shit. After all, I can remember Coulthard moving over for Hakkinen several times...if it hadnt have been Michael Schumacher noone woul;d have cared.

Michael Schumacher should be banned for being a cheating German c*nt mind...:p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kermit
    Michael Schumacher should be banned for being a cheating German c*nt mind...:p

Am I the only one who hated Hakkinen more than Schumacher?! Not that it matters cos I saw Aryton Senna drive an F1 car and he was better than both :p. Although Schuey has undoubted talent...

They should be fined but, as Kentish said, not docked points. You can't fine Ferrari more cos they are a rich team...
  • Options
    Im Kermit you doofus:p

Schumacher has talent, but I will never forgive him for what he did to Damon Hill in 1994 and what he did to Jacques Villeneuve in 1997. Hes a common cheat...at least Hakkinen won his titles fair and square, without seeing the need to drive people off the road.
  • Options
    wen schumacher gives up formula 1 shud become competative....there are 4 people bhind him within a few points of eahother