Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

4 people

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
And silent as hell, shit I need a life/friends/to take a nap... wasting my time watching tv and browsing online things where nobody converses :p

Comments

• Options
    Boo!
  • Options
    People with lives suck!
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    jist got back from a funeral. feel spandangled. too many dbl vodka resbulls and too much cocainee. im here im awake.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Skive wrote: »
    jist got back from a funeral. feel spandangled. too many dbl vodka resbulls and too much cocainee. im here im awake.

Now thats the kind of funeral I want! Give me the ol' Irish funeral, I'll be more photogenic dead than alive.
  • Options
    Skive wrote: »

Haha, sounds like my mates (well, he was my dads mate) funeral last year. Everyone went on moterbikes, or in massive trucks/buses, and most people were drunk when they got there...
    That was the second funeral I went to, the first one being my very highly religous great-grandad. Oh, the contrast between my mums family and my dads... haha
    Xx
  • Options
    i also need a life. it is yet another saturday of not doing much at all.
    when i leave uni, probably everyday of the week of not doing much at all... :/
  • Options
    I got invited out last night but i stayed in to watch Lost. :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:
  • Options
    I got invited out last night but i stayed in to watch Lost. :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

:eek2:
  • Options
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    :eek2:

lol, same expression here!

wheee, 3 hours left of work today.
  • Options
    :lol:

I needed a weekend in! and i thought this would be a good weekend to choose since Lost was on. :D But reading that back i get your reaction.
  • Options
    I was out in the mass partying off the 7's. Then I got over it and was home by midnight.