Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

A question!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Why the hell does life and love have to be so damn complicated?

I wish i could be with someone but its not possible yet.

This sucks!

Comments

• Options
    Why the hell does life and love have to be so damn complicated?

I wish i could be with someone but its not possible yet.

This sucks!

Ooohhh I know, love sucks. Trust me!!
    Be honest with her, she might feel the same. And, if it is not possible now, maybe you could work something out?
    If she doesn't feel the same, however, it might be more difficult for you... Aproach the subject gently if you don't know how she feels, or you know your relationship is impossible.

If you really don't want to be honest it might be harder, it is for you to decide. If I was you, I'd speak to her about it and try and work something out between you.
    Xx
  • Options
    I'm pretty certain that this particular case is more complicated than most. Plus if she didnt feel the same then i risk loosing somebody who makes me smile!
  • Options
    You'll never know until you ask her, and even if you can't yet be with her I think honesty is the best policly. It can become very hard to hide your feelings, and it is obvious you are friends, so hopefully you wont lose her.
    Whatever you decide, make sure you are okay. If you really don't want to say anything then don't, but chances are (if you are friends) she might of noticed that you have been acting differently anyway.
    Good luck!
    Xx
  • Options
    Thanks B-A. You really are a lot more mature than your age!
  • Options
    Thanks B-A. You really are a lot more mature than your age!

... and, sadly, age is no guarantee of maturity lol!

I agree with BA. It is very hard for most of us to completely disguise our feelings. The chances are that the object of your affection has already guessed. If you approach the subject sensitively, you are unlikely to damage your friendship.
  • Options
    Well i guess things will stay relitively complicated for a while but hopefully over time things will pick up.
  • Options
    its crazy how you can find a perfect partner at the unlikeliest of times :)