Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

wifes reenage sister :/

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
basicaly my wifes 14 yr old sister is staying wiv us coz she's a trouble maker and her parents want space, thing is she has massive tits (lol) and insists on comin into the living room or where ever i am when my misses is out in just her bra and pants and flirting wiv me, ive checked her bra's and she's a 34 dd cup no wonder i couldnt take my eyes of em haha but i hope nothing happens :/

Comments

• Options
    pitbull wrote: »
    when my misses is out in just her bra and pants

She must be fucking freezing in this weather.
  • Options
    basicaly my wifes 14 yr old sister is staying wiv us coz she's a trouble maker and her parents want space, thing is she has massive tits (lol) and insists on comin into the living room or where ever i am when my misses is out in just her bra and pants and flirting wiv me, ive checked her bra's and she's a 34 dd cup no wonder i couldnt take my eyes of em haha but i hope nothing happens :/

i realllly hope your kidding about this because; 1) shes UNDERAGE, unless you want to get on the sex offenders list stay away! 2) shes your wifes sister, need i say more? and 3) its pretty wrong that your looking through her underware.

its really wrong.
  • Options
    She's 14 and underage so leave well alone. I can't believe you had a look at her underwear knowing that she's only 14. You obviously don't realise how serious it is if you're saying "lol" and "haha"
  • Options
    She may be leading him on but he shouldn't be acting the way he is to a 14 year old. He's the adult he should be mature enough to know not to do it.
  • Options

Troll

Dumbass one too.
  • Options
    MoK wrote: »
    Troll

:yes:

Don't feed them, kids!
  • Options
    Could be a genuuine problem who knows, most likely a troll, but you can't dismiss them all.

I assume he does have a genuine problem, but I highly doubt it's a flirtatious teenager with big tits.
  • Options
    eeeewww
  • Options
    i mean he could have a genuine problem with a flirtatious teen, but the fact hes actually thinking of taking it somewhere is taking it to the relms of the wrong
  • Options
    I've seen a teenage girl behave like that, except it was to her mother's new partner. He did find it very difficult to deal with because he was worried that he might be accused of it being "wishful thinking", or being told he shouldn't be looking etc. if he raised it with the mother.
  • Options
    I'm going to close this, I don't think we're the right place for this poster to find help and they also seem to have been previously banned. So probably not best to keep on feeding...
This discussion has been closed.