Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

a rather confusing relationship.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
recently on a night out, one of my friends and i ended up kissing. we were both a little drunk (but not completely out of it), and it was then that, lame though it sounds, i felt sparks. i hadn't really thought about him like that before but, i don't know, it just felt natural! some of my friends claim to have seen it coming, but honestly, i had no idea that he had any interest in me whatsoever and i don't remember being flirtatious with him, either.

anywho, pretty much everyone has mentioned it except him. some of our friends are convinced he probably does like me, and while i do like him, i don't want to do anything stupid and risk our friendship. i wanted to mention the incident to him, but i didn't really want to freak him out and be like 'so what IS this, then!?' or anything. maybe he doesn't want to mention it for the same reason? bah. he definitely does remember (like i said, we weren't wasted) unless he blocked it out of his memory.

we haven't seen much of eachother because of the christmas holidays, but i'm not really sure what to do. i want to show him that i like him, subtly, but i'm horrible at that kind of stuff (the only flirting i can do is lame innuendos xD). but then, i figure i could be overthinking it all too much and seeing stuff that isn't there. it could've just been drunken spontaneity and horniness, but then, there was another girl we know who likes him and i'm sure he knows it, so why not go to her? :S

all in all, i'm just a bit baffled about what to do now. x__x;

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    yes, you're overthinking it. And so's he.

Mention it, and ask if he'd like to do it again sometime.