Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

worries

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
:banghead:

iim newbie.

P.s just remain to you all that im not very good at grammer or english thanks for take ur time to read this

I feel like dont know what else to do right in my head.
there you see.

we have been so happy couple for 2 years. but i already cheating him twice by my ex boyfriend last year. so then there is a problem that i have been aviod from my parnter right now and i could not even to love him or make a love. once we did have a sex and i done it for him to be pleasure.
when he finished it and hugs me at night i cried why cant i say to him words to say no. but i could not say it front for him did not want him to disspiontment. sound craazy as i think.

why i cant even enjoy bed with him when we make a love being was happy then next things went very down awful and gulity myself. i cant do it anymore.
feel like grow out of love.

any one help with this

i feel like mess myself and cant cope any more:shocking:

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    So sorry to hear of your problem. It sounds to me as if you no longer love your boyfriend. From my own experience, when you start to cry in bed because you don't want to have sex, it is time to leave. It will be hard on you both, but it will be for the best in the long run. Good luck.